OMG! Someone might have a new thera-buddy! \M/

OllieOrOlly

Re: PTC 24-12-19 Aaand smile

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Merry Christmas to you too, Giz! :)

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

So, I wonder if Aaron's sister is just hanging out with Kiley? Or if Kiley's horribly inept thera-buddy system has a new "patient." I suppose it has been shown "results" of a highly dubious and arguable nature, but it'd still get one banned from every psychiatry board in existence.
Aaron is an unreliable narrator, to put it mildly, so it leaves his sister's actual personality completely unclear; she could be super nice, or maybe a twist is that she seems nice but is actually as bad as Aaron claims. Although, I'm loathe to believe him at all, since he called her "fat ass," when she is indeed a more youthful DiDi-esque babe.

Even though it is nice to see Kiley in some form, it kind of makes me sad because of how depressing her departure from the main story was, as well as ultimately being inconclusive; that ass-hat Matt, who had made her feel so horrible (to say the least), ended up with an unearned *happily ever after* with poor Yuki, while Kiley was left forgotten in the wind.
Maybe she is just in the image as a cameo or is it actually a teaser for her future involvement with the arc of Aaron's sister? Considering how interrupted her story ended up feeling in the main story, it could be either option.

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Looks like Aaron's sister is far from a fat ass, however, I'm willing to guess, to him, it's better to see her as a fat ass, than to see her as a gorgeous woman, that it looks like she is.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

The tags say "Sharon" - I'm guessing that's "Chloe," and Aaron's sister, especially given his comment that "she's a succubus."

otaku247

Post by otaku247 »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:56 am
The tags say "Sharon" - I'm guessing that's "Chloe," and Aaron's sister, especially given his comment that "she's a succubus."
Was just about to say the same thing myself :-bd

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Merry Christmas, everyone.

= = = = = = = = = = = =

Poor Kiley...

So, Sharon's a succubus? Who knew she and Aaron were related to Chastel.
Now me, I always keep the gps on my phone switched off. If I want people to know where I am, I'll tell them.
Um. I'm hoping there won't be anymore EC/DC-cameos than we've already seen. #-o

brasca

Post by brasca »

Aaron and Sharon. Of course their parents would choose rhyming names.

It's a great Christmas gift seeing Kiley again. Thank you Giz!

Maybe her appearance in Sharon's Instagram is a coincidence or maybe she's helping women with body image problems. Perhaps Sharon was overweight or just chubby and she's finally getting over it. Too bad Kiley seems incapable of following her own advice if she's still shying away when someone with a greater bust size is present. It's also possible that Kiley is still subjecting herself to immersion therapy and befriended Sharon for reasons that may be clarified later.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Error of Logic wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:13 pm
Um. I'm hoping there won't be anymore EC/DC-cameos than we've already seen. #-o
Have we gotten any Dangerously Chloe cameos before?

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

So was Kiley a Christmas present to the readers, or will she actually contribute to the current story line? I am happy to see her, of course, as her exit and complete disappearance was unsatisfactory for me.

Sharon is far from a "fat ass", but one wonders if she is natural or surgically enhanced? Unless they had some really different nutrition & exercise growing up, the siblings should both be pretty close in height and general body mass. And she looks like she is in much better shape than Aaron is, considering they are both 19.

Why is she a succubus? What trauma or slight did she do to him to make Aaron have such an explosive reaction to his sister? Is she an extreme extrovert while Aaron is the introvert? Is she a constant tease?

And I agree with Tracy... she's gorgeous. Fan service appreciated, Giz.

Merry Christmas one and all!
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:39 pm
Sharon is far from a "fat ass", but one wonders if she is natural or surgically enhanced? Unless they had some really different nutrition & exercise growing up, the siblings should both be pretty close in height and general body mass. And she looks like she is in much better shape than Aaron is, considering they are both 19.
Realistically (hah), despite the confused conventions of comics, Aaron and Sharon must be fraternal rather than identical twins (because they're not, y'know, identical, with whole chromosones differing and all). So they can be as different as any other two siblings with the same parents. So there's no reason why Sharon shouldn't be quite different in height and build. My siblings and I had similar upbringings, and we're all over the place when it comes to height and build.

(And yes, Sharon has exceptional boobs. But she's an Ma3-universe character whose skinniness isn't a plot point, so of bloody course she has. No surgery required.)

Now, Sharon is quite curvaceous - perhaps exceptionally so for a 19-year-old, but not off the scale. (Julian and Christophe are far less likely teens.) A straight male observer with no skin in the game is likely to regard her as attractive -- but Aaron has the usual taboo-blocks on that, and evidently a few minor issues with her. So he may well perceive her curves as, well, fat (because biologically they are). He probably also gets uncomfortable and pissed off with his friends noticing her boobs, and so frames his descriptions of them negatively.
worldshaking00 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:39 pm
Why is she a succubus? What trauma or slight did she do to him to make Aaron have such an explosive reaction to his sister? Is she an extreme extrovert while Aaron is the introvert? Is she a constant tease?
Who knows? We'll probably find out soon enough. With those Ma3-style looks, though, and given a better personality, or at least more surface charm, than Aaron (which isn't hard), she's probably romantically successful, and may have dated, or at least distracted, some guys who Aaron thought were cool until they showed an interest in his -- eeuurgh -- sister. Which would leave him appalled at her sexuality (and secretly jealous in general terms), and pissed off at her capacity to mess up his friendships.

("Succubus" is surely just a comics-geek-ish term of abuse here, though perhaps we'll be told that Aaron is a fan of the *C universe comics. Gary is, after all.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

True. Aaron might suffer from some sort of Amber/Ruby issue. It would make sense that some of his friends or idols growing up would have been distracted by her ample charms and brushed him off.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

someone

Post by someone »

brasca wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:59 pm
Have we gotten any Dangerously Chloe cameos before?
The non-Roxy wrestlers (Frosti, Pyre, and Annie Conda by their mask names) all originate from the *C continuity.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

As to the 'succubus'-debate ... Maybe Sharon took her boyfriends to Aaron's room.
"This bed already smells like boy, so Mom and Dad won't suspect a thing."