PTC 19-12-19 I am seeing the resemblance

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

BioYuGi

Re: PTC 19-12-19 I am seeing the resemblance

Post by BioYuGi »

Yeah there's comfortable but there's no reason to see someone naked if you're not into them romantically. Where's the difference between viewing a sibling naked and then viewing a parent or grandparent naked? It's odd.

Dalai Rasta

Re: PTC 19-12-19 I am seeing the resemblance

Post by Dalai Rasta »

I'm going to address this one last time, for anyone who is still engaged with this, just so I'm absolutely clear about what I'm hearing from you:

I didn't care about this at the start; it was just an anecdote, just saying, "Not everyone feels the same way about this." Then y'all started imposing a kind of sexual desire on us that does not exist. Because, apparently, you think you have the right to do that. So I started pushing back, but you persisted, even though if you were thinking about it in any way whatsoever, you'd realize that there's a lot of precedent for people to have that level of comfort with nudity. So now I do care; I'm genuinely angry that anyone thinks they have the right to police my relationship with my sister. Because what I'm hearing is you saying that, deep down, I must actually want to have sex with my sister.

I'm not the one being the creep here.

That's it, I'm done with this.