Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

PTC 17-12-19 All flushed

Post by Giz »

UnsightlyWalrus

Re: PTC 17-12-19 All flushed

Post by UnsightlyWalrus »

My opinion about Aaron is starting to change, he's surprisingly decent about the whole situation despite being quite fazed.

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

Eventually, the guy will have to get changed. Exposure alone will see to that. Changing into what is the real question.

I hope we get to see more of de-James'd Tracy. Julian seems very sure of his sexuality, not seeming phased at all by Tracy. Hopefully Tracy will pick up on it, and move along to someone else. Just like Tracy & Gary had a lot of things in common, maybe Aaron and her might? Although Aaron doesn't seem to be the physical body type she is normally attracted to.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

christopheftw

Post by christopheftw »

Aaron loves women’s bodies. But he also loves Julian’s strong muscles and his smell. Bisexual awakening in progress?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

worldshaking00 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:51 am
Eventually, the guy will have to get changed. Exposure alone will see to that. Changing into what is the real question.
“Get changed” sounds like he needs a new set of clothes.

Anyhow, Aaron is increasingly looking like Gary mk.2, just younger and a bit brasher and crasser. “Virgin geek suddenly exposed to a bunch of boho types with low body modesty, fancies the women, is fancied by handsome blond gay guy.” Yeah, been there. One hopes that Giz finds a new path to take soon.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Sage

Post by Sage »

christopheftw wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:28 pm
Aaron loves women’s bodies. But he also loves Julian’s strong muscles and his smell. Bisexual awakening in progress?
Well, hopefully. Maybe this time the lead character can be the one in the throuple lol

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Lots of malfunctioning Gaydar in this troop.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

I get that most artists are comfortable around nudity and that Tracy is perfectly comfortable getting naked for people (given her cam girl side job); but is any one else even a little creeped out that she'd prance around topless in front of her brother?

I get people are super casual in this universe; but...ick.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

When I was a "mature" nude model a "few" years ago I had to be reminded once to put clothes back on.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Guess who Jason just bumped into? ;)

brasca

Post by brasca »

Spidrift wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:12 pm
worldshaking00 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:51 am
“Get changed” sounds like he needs a new set of clothes.

Anyhow, Aaron is increasingly looking like Gary mk.2, just younger and a bit brasher and crasser. “Virgin geek suddenly exposed to a bunch of boho types with low body modesty, fancies the women, is fancied by handsome blond gay guy.” Yeah, been there. One hopes that Giz finds a new path to take soon.
Aaron didn’t get a nose bleed like Gary did when we first met him so he’s superior to him in that respect.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Gosh what an absolutely crucial difference.

(If you think it is significant and needs explanation, note that Dave01 isn’t writing this comic. His presence usually seems to mean a few more hardcore nerd and manga references.)
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.