Menage a 3 Volume 10 Kickstarter discussion

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Menage a 3 Volume 10 Kickstarter discussion

Post by Spidrift »

The PDFs of the latest round of Ma3-universe volumes -- Ma3 volume 10, SotR volume 3, and SDB volume 2 -- have now gone out to Kickstarter backers. Quick notes on the first, for those who might be wondering what it includes beyond the strips we've already seen:
  • Somewhat updated biographical notes.
  • A few small concentric circles drawn onto previously-implausibly-smooth breasts, if not quite as many as I expected.
  • "The Clams Before the Storm", a gender-swap story that most of us have seen before. But I guess it was kind of necessary, especially as it leads into...
  • "Safe Dating", another gender-swap story -- or rather, really, sequence of gags. I guess that people who like gender-swap jokes may like this, and it does let Garii have basically the same happy ending as Gary. By the way, Peggy's cross-gender counterpart is called Ramses, or Ram (is that a working joke in French?), looks a lot like Andy, and violates medical ethics by asking patients out on dates. But the art is full Giz quality, and Garii has a cute butt.
But, hey, it's Ma3, so you know most of what to expect.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.