PTC 19-09-19 Magic fingers

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Fluffy

Re: PTC 19-09-19 Magic fingers

Post by Fluffy »

Cortez wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:18 pm
I wonder why she was concerned at first.
Because Ramona is an intelligent woman who's aware that inviting not one, but two random guys to move in with her on literal short notice is an incredibly stupid thing for Zadie to do - especially considering one guy (Aaron) will read too much into it/is hopeful something may come of it and Zadie is pulling an Aaron when it comes to Julian (and if Ramona is aware that Aaron is Julian's type, well - it's that much worse).

In the end, having these three people lusting after each other and none of them reciprocating the feelings the other has for them is just a disaster waiting to happen.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I see an irony in that while Zadie is lusting after Julian, he really is someone anybody with any sense would very much want to be an apartment mate. He's so considerate, he does his share instead of only talking about it like many do.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

BlairFan wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:24 pm
@Brasca, yes, and let's put the situation in scientific notation:

A>Z>J
(Aaron is into Zadie (who) is into Julian.)
And Julian is somewhat into Aaron, to make it a closed triangle. How seriously is unknown at this point in the comic, but there is definitely some attraction of Julian for Aaron.
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Perhaps I should add to my equation this: J<Z<A (meaning Julian is not attracted to Zadie who is not attracted to Aaron.) ;)