Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

PTC 10-09-19 Put your towel back on

Post by Giz »

OllieOrOlly

Re: PTC 10-09-19 Put your towel back on

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Points to Roxie for maintaining her composure; obviously, the end overloaded her senses, but she held her own until then.
Also, probably the most risqué shot of this new series so far; I kind of prefer it to remain more tame as to feel more different than the parent series, but brief fanservice moments are fine, especially since it is integrated into the story thread and is somewhat relevant to Zadie's character development, rather than acting as hollow filler instead of story.

TheFoolishOne

Post by TheFoolishOne »

what he said

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Heh. Roxie's a sweetheart, really. ^_^

SailorDh

Post by SailorDh »

Her gaydar isn't broken, it was never installed.

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Zadie is definitely her type. She reacted more in that first panel than all the times she saw Didi naked.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Small wonder, given the personalities in those two packages...

Antinerd

Post by Antinerd »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:11 am
Points to Roxie for maintaining her composure;
You would think, gay or not, that she would by now be a lot more comfortable around naked girls in the locker. Unless she is edge-level horny composure should not that be hard.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I would tell Zadie, that this is no way to treat a lesbian. (She does know there are lesbians, doesn't she?) ;)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Antinerd wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:49 pm
OllieOrOlly wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:11 am
Points to Roxie for maintaining her composure;
You would think, gay or not, that she would by now be a lot more comfortable around naked girls in the locker. Unless she is edge-level horny composure should not that be hard.
... Why? She's under no obligation to be comfortable with other people's nudity. For all we know, she showers alone and averts her eyes when other people are changing.
Remember, Roxie has issues with vulnerability. That could extend to other people's vulnerability, too.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

Is Roxie still going through a "dry spell"? Her reaction makes it look that way. :-?
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.

brasca

Post by brasca »

rogermart wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:40 pm
Zadie is definitely her type. She reacted more in that first panel than all the times she saw Didi naked.
Agreed. Aside from Brandy we don't know what kind of women interest Roxie. I think she prefers athletic types and Zadie isn't. This might change if she doesn't quit Roxie's exercise regimen and keeps working out, but Roxie might see it as a conflict of interest to get involved with someone she's training or at least I hope she would. As much as I like Roxie and would love to see her involved with this webcomic I don't want her getting involved in this love parallelogram.

Opus the Poet

Post by Opus the Poet »

I think this relationship diagram can't be drawn in 2 or even 3 dimensions given the various sexual orientations of the people involved. It would be a tessaract if you aligned the axis properly for the orientations involved. :-B 8-}
Don Alexander wrote:Duh. All people are homosexual. Most just don't get beyond the heterosexual experimentation phase until they die of old age.