Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

14-07-16 Your true feelings for one another

Post by Giz »

OllieOrOlly

Re: 14-07-16 Your true feelings for one another

Post by OllieOrOlly »

Worst therapist ever. Or best, considering one's own perspective.

Having cleanliness sparkles is such a cute way to censor that I'm not even annoyed; it served a purpose and was funny. Kudos. :)

hotaru251

Post by hotaru251 »

Link on the page wasnt bringing me to the forum :o

Shouldn't she be...ikd...having them say WHY they hate eachother?

also She must love pudding :)

Did they ever say where this is taking place? Would be bad if someone waltzed in mid "session" and didn't know the situation.

CardinalX

Post by CardinalX »

Wow. I am in the wrong line of work.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Wow. The F word. Twice.

Now let's see how long it takes until advertisers withdraw, aghast that such language was used.

I also now sincerely hope for a book version of this strip with The Full Nipple, but otherwise still sparkly. :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

PattyCakes

Post by PattyCakes »

Who knew that pudding could polish boobs to a sparkly shine? /s

grow up

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Don Alexander wrote:I also now sincerely hope for a book version of this strip with The Full Nipple, but otherwise still sparkly. :D
Maybe that's what Giz is planning for the last nine strips: heavily censored online, but completely exposed in the print edition.

It'll be interesting to see if she does explore 100% full frontal nudity in the print edition, both male and female. However, unlike artist Trudy Cooper of Oglaf, Giz doesn't draw highly detailed and surprisingly accurate genitalia (with hair) on a regular basis.

Is it possible that, due to a lack of drawing opportunities, Giz doesn't know how to draw "naughty bits?" :)

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

Don Alexander wrote:Wow. The F word. Twice.

Now let's see how long it takes until advertisers withdraw, aghast that such language was used.

I also now sincerely hope for a book version of this strip with The Full Nipple, but otherwise still sparkly. :D
HF is different than F by itself

meanwhile in yahoo land, I can't say Dick Grayson (original Robin)

at least they do not censor one when one writers Pass or class or glass or peacock
ImageImage

EvilSnack

Post by EvilSnack »

PattyCakes wrote:Who knew that pudding could polish boobs to a sparkly shine?
Re-phrasing an ancient SNL sketch:

"It's a body wash!"
"It's a dessert topping!"
"It's a body wash!"
"It's a dessert topping!"
"Wait! Nom-Nom is both a body wash, and a dessert topping!"

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Don Alexander wrote:Wow. The F word. Twice.

I'm sure that we all understand that the strip could contain anatomically comprehensive descriptions of acts that would chill the blood of the Marquis de Sade, and still be entirely fit for the eyes of the most innocent maiden of thirteen summers. It is only the slightest glimpse of a (female) nipple that renders it worthy of the uttermost outrage.
I also now sincerely hope for a book version of this strip with The Full Nipple, but otherwise still sparkly.
Nipples that go "ting!", perhaps?

Loved Kiley's sarcasm mode, by the way.

Oh, and were I not reading this comic from the purest of motives, I'd be quite annoyed at the time jump from the last strip, and demanding a postcard/pinup filler with chocolate pudding in place and being consumed.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

magicrectangle

Post by magicrectangle »

Is it just me or have Yuki's breasts been gradually growing over the course of the strip? They're the same size as Sonya's now.

Isn't Yuki a little old to still be developing?

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Yuki was never meant to be small - she talked about Kiley and Zii as being comparable with each other, with no implication that she was on the same scale - but she was initially drawn as generally rather girlish. I think that her schoolgirl-look dress style accidentally flavoured the way that Giz depicted her in other respects. Maybe drawing a full-busted woman in schoolgirl clothes would just have looked too pervy.

Now, as she's matured a little as a person, the art has reflected that, deliberately or accidentally.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

worldshaking00

Post by worldshaking00 »

I like the direction this is going, but as always Kiley's psychotherapy techniques are dubious at best. I hope that the extra pounds from pudding insulate her from Didi's melons. Clever use of sparkles, but chiming in with some others - the book version should be moderately uncensored or else it loses some of the sparkle factor.

And I'd bet a dozen donuts Giz can draw all human anatomy just fine. She'd just need a reason to post it here in Humorless Visually-Sanitary Advertising-land.

We now return you to dickbutts. 8-|
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
"Like my old grand daddy used to say, 'The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.'" - Chester Rush, Four Rooms
Chivalry isn't dead, it just followed wherever being lady-like went.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Milnoc wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:I also now sincerely hope for a book version of this strip with The Full Nipple, but otherwise still sparkly. :D
Maybe that's what Giz is planning for the last nine strips: heavily censored online, but completely exposed in the print edition.

It'll be interesting to see if she does explore 100% full frontal nudity in the print edition, both male and female. However, unlike artist Trudy Cooper of Oglaf, Giz doesn't draw highly detailed and surprisingly accurate genitalia (with hair) on a regular basis.

Is it possible that, due to a lack of drawing opportunities, Giz doesn't know how to draw "naughty bits?" :)
I've seen her work on Slipshine. She knows how to draw anatomy although it's been 6 years since she updated. We've had a few new characters added since then. Psychotherapy with these 3 would be a lovely new addition.

As unorthodox as all this is at least Kiley is trying to resolve their issues instead of selfishly prolonging everything for her own therapy.