Ask Gisele and Dave Questions Here

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

Re: Ask Gisele and Dave Questions Here

Post by Spidrift »

Giz wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:37 pm
"Just out of nosiness, is Pixie Trix Comix another joint Giz/Dave effort, or is it a solo Giz project?"

It's still very early, but up to now I'm plotting it with Dave and T. I then do the first script draft and take suggestions & edits from there.
Thanks!
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Sorry but I have another question: are more characters from Ma3 and SDB going to show up in PTC?

samtheman

Post by samtheman »

Okay new question: Is PTC just going to be another romantic sex comedy drama like Ma3 was?

SnakePlissken34

Post by SnakePlissken34 »

I'm not sure if the EC story is gonna be made, but the two choices of 'meeting the sisters' and 'seeing Nina and Dusky go on a date' would be interesting (I've always kinda liked those characters.

Gotta say though, it makes me feel really bad for Ace. I don't think he's been allowed to have/hold onto a single good moment in the whole EC/MC/DC universe. 

First he is tackled and constantly followed and annoyed by someone when he just wants to be left alone. Not to mention he lost out on breaking the school track record because of said person.

Then he is humiliated by having to give a message to Kade infront of the entire school because he was once again annoyed into it.

After that his frustration leads him to snap at Nina which makes her cry, causing him to be threatened into apologizing to her by her older sister. He does apologize and is rewarded for his efforts by having to wear an "I heart Kade" shirt, yet again causing him to be greatly humiliated infront of the whole school.

He is turned into a girl by a pervy possessed doll and hit on by the biggest perv in school (Kade). Afterwords he is blamed for this by Layla. Then once he is turned back he is immediately treated poorly by her again.

Gets a girlfriend and has to put up with a jealous Nina.

Is blackmailed into pretending to be Kade for Layla at the threat of ruining his relationship. Then tossed away immediately when Layla decides she likes this new vampire. Tossed into a trashcan no less!

He is constantly talked bad about by both Deo and Layla for being a member of his werewolf race. Something he had NO control over.

Is made to look more older, mature and taller which attracts girls to him only to have that stripped away by the very same demon who gave it to him to begin with. Yet again because of Nina.

Is tricked into going on a date with Nina. All the while being insulted by Layla and threatened by Deo.

Then has his date (who it seems he (MAY?) reciprocate her feelings a little by this point) go berserk on him.

He then gets possessed and has to share a body with Blair when his doll body is destroyed. On top of that he is blamed for said dolls actions EVEN when others are well aware of what's going on and who is responsible.

Finds out through the evil queen Lamia he is somehow a pawn in the ancient deciesed queens plans (bonus! It is never explained to him (or us for that matter) exactly how he fits into those plans, only that he is essential).

Then, in a journey to the center of Laylas mind, we find out that she use's (subconsiously, I know) Ace's likeness as a means to represent her [Laya's] insecurities or lack of self confodense or something along those lines. This really helped make her my least favorite character (my god she can be the most heartless sometimes).

And the last we've seen of him so far he has once again turned back into a girl just so he can get into all kinds of sexy party shenanigans with Kade and Deo, the two pervertiest guys in school. With Deo even despising him as a boy and showing him no respect even as a girl as he gets extra pervy with him/her.

I'm mean I don't mind a character who gets the short end of the stick once in a while for comedy purposes, but damn. This goes right into chew toy and kick the puppy territory (no pun intend) and is just unnessissarily cruel.

Now it seems that Nina would give up on him in favor of someone else at the drop of a dime. I really like his character a lot in the story and hope he gets/got to find some happiness somepoint as well as being able to hold onto it. And hopefully he was able to get far, FAR away from those people that interacts with in the story.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Wrong discussion group.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

SnakePlissken34

Post by SnakePlissken34 »

Got it. Terribly sorry. Ive only used this forum once before and I'm not sure where this would be better suited to go. But I'll look around and find someplace.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

There’s an Eerie Cuties board. But then, you seem to have posted this there already.
---------
Spidrift

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i wanted to apologize to Giz for my post in today’s comic. I’m not sure if you saw it, since i just edited it, but it was meant to be just a light joke, but when i looked back over it, it was a lot harsher than i intended it to be. I am truly sorry if i seemed like a jerk and I look forward to the next comic.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Hey we're back up and running.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Sort of. Can't seem to bring the full message editor up, nor send PMs. Whether or not anyone gives a damn anymore is another subject, I guess. :P

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

OldBrit

Post by OldBrit »

I got sent to nowhere when I logged in.
Fortunately when I clicked my bookmark again, the forum loaded with me logged in.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

A big "Thank you very much" to the tech team for getting the forum back up and running. :D :ymapplause: