Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

04-10-08 Méchants garçons

Post by Giz »

Makkabee

Re: 04-10-08 Méchants garçons

Post by Makkabee »

Ah -- a character whose breasts don't get bigger when she gets angry. Of course, if DiDi's breasts got any bigger they might collapse into a singularity.

As for Zii... everything's going her way now, but karma's a bitch, and I'm starting to really look forward to seeing Zii get karma-slapped.

edit: Notice Matt's eyeline. He's starting to put 2 and 2 together, and it'll be interesting to see what he does with that information.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Extremely so not fair.

Zii picked the fight, but yet she gets consoled into Epic Boobs, gets to goose the Cute Butt, and may also get to see Warrior Queen DiDi in action to boot if she's ticked off enough......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

edit: Um, Makkabee? Dillon was the one who was wrestling with Gary before Zii squirted them.......

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Interestingly, this stands out most for teaching me a new French word. (Méchant, of course.)

Ah, sexy comics are so educational.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

clearly, zii is a youngest sibling
Yet still, I live...

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Wow. Now, I know what méchants means, but "geek" outran "coonass" in me and for a moment I thought there was going to be a giant robot fight! :shock: :o

Not quite. Well, let's see how Didi gets her mean on.
Further affiant sayeth not.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

And now I learn yet another new word...I'd never heard the word 'coonass' before.

Ma3 is now, officially, the most educational webcomic ever.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Good call on the eyeline catching Zii copping a feel on Didi - I hadn't caught that, originally.

My only complaint about this comic? (And trust me, it's trivial. ;) ) That Didi managed to tie up the top on her bikini fast enough that nothing was caught on panel.

And personally, I believe from dating experience Zii is more likely an only child. Youngest children are good at getting their way, but only children are in my experience the most manipulative. When things come back to haunt Zii, they better be good. More than punishing Zii, however, I'd like more positive to happen to Gary. I mean he's had so much poor fortune through the current run alone - and that's not even counting his years of virginity! Gary deserves to loose it to both Zii and Didi simultaneously, in a true Menage that this comic is named after!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Dirty n Evil wrote: And personally, I believe from dating experience Zii is more likely an only child. Youngest children are good at getting their way, but only children are in my experience the most manipulative.
true, but playing the victim like that is a common little brother/sister trick. my younger sibling took malicious joy in getting me in trouble that way on many occasions.
Yet still, I live...

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

'J' wrote:
Dirty n Evil wrote: And personally, I believe from dating experience Zii is more likely an only child. Youngest children are good at getting their way, but only children are in my experience the most manipulative.
true, but playing the victim like that is a common little brother/sister trick. my younger sibling took malicious joy in getting me in trouble that way on many occasions.
I agree with you. My sisters would fight, I'd tell them to stop, they'd both cry, then my mother would burst in and accuse me of picking on them both! Made worse if they'd been pinching/hair-pulling, because I'd get in big trouble for "hurting" them...when I'd been trying to stop them!

I sense a plan by Gary/Dillon (possibly Matt, too), to get Zii back for that. It may be time to see Gary grow some balls!

What's "Méchants" mean?!

Pier777

Post by Pier777 »

Phoenix wrote:
'J' wrote:What's "Méchants" mean?!
It means, well, "mean" :).

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Well… I suppose it's what I would have done.
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

jbrecken

Post by jbrecken »

Shouldn't it be "garçons méchants?"

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Pier777 wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
'J' wrote:What's "Méchants" mean?!
It means, well, "mean" :).
Assholes, doesn't it?
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Solo Polyphony

Post by Solo Polyphony »

Dirty n Evil wrote:My only complaint about this comic? (And trust me, it's trivial. ;) ) That Didi managed to tie up the top on her bikini fast enough that nothing was caught on panel.
Yeah, how the heck did she do that, anyway?

By my calculations, she had approximately three seconds from when she heard the commotion to when she yanked Zii out of TehWiggly.

I've never seen anyone even *find* the strings that quickly, let alone tie them. And then she had to stand up (which can't be easy given her obviously precarious balance) and get over there.

I suspect temporal editing.

Solo