27-11-08 Blackbeard's lost treasure chest

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

harbino

Re: 27-11-08 Blackbeard's lost gay treasure chest!

Post by harbino »

hoodoo1234 wrote:
Gil Hamilton wrote:Wow, Zii and Dillon became the bestest friends in a hurry, didn't they?

I wonder if Dillon is bisexual (or at least not fussy about the details) or rather if he, uh, considers Zii one of the guys now.

Maybe he unconsciously sees Zii as a guy, and when he comes back with his box of blondes, and sees her boobs he'll be like "whoa! wait a minute!" and stops everything. But... truthfully, I don't see that happening, lol. :D
I think Dillon knows that Zii is a woman...

he picked up her panties of the floor and he pretty sure saw her fingering herself.... (no other way to say that) :))

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

You mean he saw her " box ". ;)

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

Gil Hamilton wrote: or rather if he, uh, considers Zii one of the guys now.
If he considers her, one of the guys..considering he's gay...that'd mean a whole lot of interesting things.

I place my bet on Zii walking in...and panel 3 having both Zii and Dillon standing there with photos sticking to random parts of their bodies (hiding goodies)..and Didi going "Oh..c'est le performance art, non?"

:x
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

My gosh, Zii is just a stunner, aside from the fact that she's a barrel of laughs. (Anybody who was paying attention in those coffee shop strips also knows that her face is as pretty as her body.) I honestly can't tell whether I like DiDi or Zii more, either physically or as people.

OK, possible outcomes:

1. Matt walks in and screams: "WHAT are you doing with that GIRL?" This could lead to serious trouble in the M & D paradise...perhaps even more so if he sees the pics in Dillon's treasure chest (Did he know about those, or that D was such a hustler)?

2. DiDi walks in and...well, I don't know. She's a happy, open type; maybe she'd jump right in, though I don't quite think so. Would she get excited by Dillon? Could be, though seeing him in his skivvies in the park didn't affect her. Or would seeing Zii with a guy upset her? She and Zii seemed to be getting close there before Erik showed up; maybe DiDi's sadness is about the fact that she's losing interest in guys and feeling some same-sex impulses towards Zii that she can't do anything with yet.

3. Mme. Delville walks in and screams "WHAT ARE YOU TWO BOYS DOING? Especially you who just moved in and claimed to have a JOB?"

4. Gary walks in, his interest in Zii shoots through the roof, and he passes out again after bleeding from both nostrils. (Or maybe he screams in rage because Zii TOLD HIM SHE HAD A JOB.)

5. Junghan walks in and Zii hits him again.

6. The neighbor guy walks in and...no guesses on that one.

7. THEY ALL WALK IN---one at a time or all in a bunch. Chaos, hilarity, and violence ensue.

One way or another, I think this sequence will tell us a lot about the characters and who and what they're really interested in. I also think we are real close to learning the truth about Zii's background and current job situation.

Nibler
Professional Lurker

Post by Nibler »

Ray D wrote:7. THEY ALL WALK IN---one at a time or all in a bunch. Chaos, hilarity, and violence ensue.
That would be my guess, tomorrows strip will be Gary, DiDi, Matt and possible Junghan + more meets up after work and decides to go to back to Garys place

levittownbob

Post by levittownbob »

Ray D wrote:My gosh, Zii is just a stunner, aside from the fact that she's a barrel of laughs. (Anybody who was paying attention in those coffee shop strips also knows that her face is as pretty as her body.) I honestly can't tell whether I like DiDi or Zii more, either physically or as people.
Sigh..I'll have to agree, I love her smile, her hair, her expressions, and that lovely body (even with the shirt covering her head). Didi is positively 'walking sex,' but something about Zii...she's too much!! :x

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, here's my prediction for the next one (only a few more hours!).

Panel 1: Zii and Dillon are rolling in the pictures, giggling like mad. Seen from the perspective as if one were standing next to them. We still get to see boobs, and Dillon's naked ass, but other areas are tastefully censored.

Panel 2: In their frolicking, they kind of land in a missionary position amid the pictures, Dillon on top. They look each other in the eyes. Frog perspective, close to the floor.

Panel 3: Zoom-in. They kiss, passionately.

Panel 4: Angle again 45° from above. Top of the picture: Sound of the door *SLAM*ming... Zii and Dillon get manga-shock-panic-faces with sweat drops, blushes, etc.

And we don't get to see yet who has walked in.

Also, I'll note that hardly anough time has passed for people to return from work. However comes in might have forgotten something.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)