2020 Kickstarter

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Spidrift

2020 Kickstarter

Post by Spidrift »

Observation; this year's Kickstarter (recently launched) covers a standalone 56-page "Zii and the Troublemakers" comic, which evidently continues some of the plot strands left at the end of Ma3's run. There's even a hint that Terry gets some background.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Gotoh

Re: 2020 Kickstarter

Post by Gotoh »

Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:07 pm
Observation; this year's Kickstarter (recently launched) covers a standalone 56-page "Zii and the Troublemakers" comic, which evidently continues some of the plot strands left at the end of Ma3's run. There's even a hint that Terry gets some background.

A new EC 1-shot where we finally get to see some of Layla and Nina's other sisters? Sounds good, I'll make a pledge 1st of nexth month.

Patton
Location: Terran Empire, California Province, Earldom of Orange

Post by Patton »

I was glad to see Pixie Trix is still doing Kickstarters.
The antediluvian kings colonized the world
All the Gods who play in the mythological dramas
In all legends from all lands were from far Atlantis

Donovan, Atlantis (1968)

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

As I've finally got hold of the Zii and the Troublemakers comic, I can say that it does move the story on a bit, though perhaps not as much as some of us nit-pickers might want. And it gives Terry a birthplace and a family member, but not much actual personality. Conversely, it changes the established personalities of a one or two characters, markedly for the less likable in one case. It does read as a comic about life in a band by someone who's been in a band (so far as I can tell, never having been in a band).

Meanwhile, Zii has returned to Montreal in Pixie Trix Comix.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.