Submissions

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Monsterpaladin

Submissions

Post by Monsterpaladin »

Okay, I'm new here, so please don't eat me alive, and I really don't plan to post much anyway because I know how people work in forums....

After looking through the entire forum, I found an old thread that said submissions were closed, and the submission form was down, but on the site it is clearly up and running. So now I'm confused.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Submissions

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Always go by what is listed on the main Gomanga.com website. We are currently accepting art submissions. Due to the amount we get, though, please don't expect us to give you any form of art critique or a reply to let you know that you've been rejected. We will only contact you if we are interested in working with you. We keep submissions, though, and even if you don't hear from us now, you may hear from us down the line.

Monsterpaladin

Re: Submissions

Post by Monsterpaladin »

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to stick to what the site says. And don't worry, I know how it is with replies, so you don't have to worry about hassle from me.