Moonlight Meow Volume 2: Supposovlely nowhere to be found?

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
TheBloodyRose

Moonlight Meow Volume 2: Supposovlely nowhere to be found?

Post by TheBloodyRose »

Hi Everyone! I just got the first book of Moonlight Meow the other day and I fell in love with it. :catgirl: I am sooo excited to read the next book in the series. My problem is that I can't find volume 2 of this series. :saaad: I have searched just about every store online to find that they simply do not carry the book or it is out of stock. I need your help. Do you know if it is not being printed anymore or if it is still being printed where I can find it? In advance, thank you and your help is appreciated.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Moonlight Meow Volume 2: Supposovlely nowhere to be foun

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Moonlight Meow is a series that we'd very much like to continue at some point in the future, but it's currently on hold right now. Only book 1 has been released so far.

TheBloodyRose

Post by TheBloodyRose »

I hope to not not bother you by asking so many questions, but may I ask why Moonlight Meow is on hold?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

TheBloodyRose wrote:I hope to not not bother you by asking so many questions, but may I ask why Moonlight Meow is on hold?
When book 1 came out in June 2007, it had solid sales, but it took a little longer to catch on that we were expecting. At the same time, our line of licensed Japanese manga titles really started to take off and Moonlight Meow's creators have been busy with those ever since.

TheBloodyRose

Post by TheBloodyRose »

Okay. Well, thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.
-Sydney