Destiny's Hand - What Happened to Volume 3?

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Given the amount of time that has lapsed between volumes and the nature of the book, we felt that the best thing we could do for the series was to go ahead and release the entire story in omnibus form.

BattleAngelSechs

aww

Post by BattleAngelSechs »

i have the first two books and i really want the third to come out as its own individual book so that my series will look good. i mean i would get the omnibus for looks rather than to read so i wouldnt damage it but yeah....so the third book isnt coming out as an individual>?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: aww

Post by Adam_Arnold »

BattleAngelSechs wrote:i have the first two books and i really want the third to come out as its own individual book so that my series will look good. i mean i would get the omnibus for looks rather than to read so i wouldnt damage it but yeah....so the third book isnt coming out as an individual>?
Given that so much time has passed between releases and that the first two volumes of Destiny's Hand are now out of print, it doesn't make sense for us to release an individual third volume. Also, Destiny's Hand is a self-contained epic, so it just makes the most sense to release the entire series in one complete omnibus so that readers can have the whole story.

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

Looking forward to it, Captain!

BattleAngelSechs

ok

Post by BattleAngelSechs »

well i guess that makes sense...is this it? just three novels? Im sorry but im sorta used to GunnM(Battle Angel Alita) and Bleach and stuff like that where they goto 10 plus novels. I know how hard it is to write one much less try to draw one but yeah. Sooo Im awaiting this with pleasure. Is it gonna be a simultaneous release all over or do I hafta wait for it over here in the U.S? IDK who makes this or where they r from so yah.....newayz...

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Destiny's Hand is a self-contained three-volume series. So you'll get the entire story in the omnibus.

Malandra Sparrow

Re: What Happened to Volume 3?

Post by Malandra Sparrow »

Not fair at all! :(