[First Love Sisters] - First Love sisters

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
CMB

[First Love Sisters] - First Love sisters

Post by CMB »

Hey It's out today. :catgirl:

CMB

Post by CMB »

This one is a must read as it is very good. :happyhappy: :happyhappy:

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

bigmangriff wrote:Ok I have been trying to order this, and other seven seas books, at barns and nobles, but they keep telling me they have be discontinued, any help?
On Amazon the book had been listed as unavailable for some time, but over the past few days the first third-party offers started showing up. It's my experience that items usually become "officially" available a couple days after that happens.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

59cobalt wrote:
bigmangriff wrote:Ok I have been trying to order this, and other seven seas books, at barns and nobles, but they keep telling me they have be discontinued, any help?
On Amazon the book had been listed as unavailable for some time, but over the past few days the first third-party offers started showing up. It's my experience that items usually become "officially" available a couple days after that happens.

cu
59cobalt
Same thing is happening to me and sometimes if you have a pre-order they ship it before it shows has officially available on those sites. That is why I am hesitating to get a "third-party" copy even though I really would like to read this series.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Twigleg wrote:TRS says Jan 31st.
The Right Stuf lists the end of the month since our site only lists release dates by month.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Ah so that is not as good of a range as it would seem... Oh well worth the wait still.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I found this manga in Borders just yesterday and am loving it! Great story and already looking for volume 2 and perhaps more of the hinted background of the main characters volume one gave a tease of... :happyhappy: :thumbup: :thumbup:

CMB

Post by CMB »

Otaku_no_Miko wrote:2 chapters in so far. Great book! :happyhappy:
I agree and can hardly wait for the next one. :catgirl:

Richard J.
Location: A paradise where Funimation saves Geneon tiles and ADV titles.

Post by Richard J. »

Mine just arrived today along with Kashimashi volume 4! So looking forward to reading it, but tonight I have to do college work. :saaad:
Someday Yuri will overcome Yaoi!

[img]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblack.jpg[/img]
[url=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][b]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/b][/url]