Submissions?

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
brella

Submissions?

Post by brella »

Hi,

I'm new, so if there is already a topic/thread about Submissions, I apologize. I want to submit a manga, and I couldn't find where I send the submissions to. Do I email them, or do I mail them? Sorry again for the redundant topic.

Conner Crooks

Re: Submissions?

Post by Conner Crooks »

brella wrote:Hi,

I'm new, so if there is already a topic/thread about Submissions, I apologize. I want to submit a manga, and I couldn't find where I send the submissions to. Do I email them, or do I mail them? Sorry again for the redundant topic.
Hi brella,

At the current time, we are not taking any submissions for new projects. We usually prefer to create projects internally, working side-by-side with creators from the ground up. However, you can still feel free to submit a portfolio of your work to us via our contact page. Do understand that we are not looking for new projects at the moment. If/when we do, it will most certainly be propagated through our official channels (website, social media).

Hope that answers your question, and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Conner Crooks
Social Media and Press Liaison
Seven Seas Entertainment