No Game,No life Question thread.

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.
Weertangel

No Game,No life Question thread.

Post by Weertangel »

Hi all!
First of all let me say i'm very happy to have this series finally in print form at home, couse it just rocks and keeps u glued to every page :)
But i'm having some questions ever since i saw the anime Adaptation(wich is better then i could have hoped for!) and i've kept hearing rumors about the Light novel maybe being released in english.
I'm also curious how far the english manga is behind the japanese one couse if i'm to believe scanlation sites(its my primary source) its not more then half a volume ahead of our version, wich would suck couse i don't like waiting 2 years again on a new release of a manga volume.(had it before with another serie, not funny...)

So plz, feel free to share any info u guys might have on either the manga,the Anime or maybe even the Light Novels :)

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: No Game,No life Question thread.

Post by Adam_Arnold »

The Japanese manga has been/is on hiatus, so it's only one chapter ahead of where volume 1 left off.

Yen Press has the light novels: http://www.yenpress.com/no-game-no-life-novel/

Weertangel

Post by Weertangel »

thx for the reply, but makes me wonder why u guys even published the manga at all if u knew that...

I'll check out the link thx!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Weertangel wrote:thx for the reply, but makes me wonder why u guys even published the manga at all if u knew that...

I'll check out the link thx!
The series went on hiatus after we licensed it.

Yrie

Post by Yrie »

Hiatus? Dammit no wonder why I kept on checking in vain.

supremz

Post by supremz »

If I'm having dreams with the 11 year old Shiro in le centre commercial urinal with the wizard king Solomon, should I abstain from dissociatives indefinitely? (~~) (~~) (~~)
HEY LOOK APPARENTLY CANADA HAS FASCISM TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://8ch.net/fringe/res/76453.html#76485