Which Seven Seas Manga would you like turned into an Anime?

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.

Which Seven Seas Manga would you like turned into an Anime?

Total votes: 0

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

DeadThorn wrote:Now that you guys have done a really cool No Man's Land Flash Anime (...Flanime?) do you guys have your next project in order?
Our current project is getting episode 2 of No Man's Land: The Flash Anime done.

Aoi House would do well. Its just...Funny. Or Last Hope, because manga like that DEMAND to be Anime-ized.
The biggest road block to turning some of our series into flash anime would be casting the right voices and making new sound effects for the mascots (Hiccup and Echiboo, for example). So, we'll see where our cards land.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I was thinking about the Aoi House chance (one of my favorite possibilites along with Captian Nemo) and was wondering, if it is made into one, do people want characters matched together such as Morgan and Alex and maybe Sandy and Jessica or others matched or no matchings?

I was wondering since it would sort of be a harem anime if made into one and those typically end with one girl chosen; but with two main male characters I guess in this case two girls chosen. Frankly pure curiousity fueled this question as we see more of the story online in webmanga form.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I dunno. Maybe initial character designs or something. ^_^;