Seven Seas manga

Archived forum topics for Seven Seas Entertainment's line of licensed manga and novel series and other original properties. To interact with Seven Seas directly, follow us on twitter.com/gomanga or like us on facebook.com/gomanga.

The first Seven Seas titles will be on sale soon. Do you plan on purchasing one/some?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:15 am

Total votes: 0

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

You should also keep in mind that Gomanga.com are not set-up like MegaTokyo. We don't have web site advertising rates to make money off of like MegaTokyo and Penny Arcade (and other sites like Anime on DVD and Anime News Network). That's one of the reasons why those sites would like for you to read their content online...they make money off of the ads.

Gomanga is a different medium, it's a publisher of works. We have to advertise our titles ourselves. Posting the manga on the Internet is a form of advertising. It's goal is to build interest and buzz for the series so that you will like what you see and buy the series. If that doesn't happen, then Seven Seas doesn't make money.

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

SEVEN SEAS MANGA HIT STORES TOMORROW!!!

remember to get a copy. :D

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

Borders don't have it yet T_T
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

Oni Neko Kishi Touji

Post by Oni Neko Kishi Touji »

And, as usual, I'm broke... :cry:
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/133Aeria133/Requests/Everyoneloves.jpg[/img]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Blade for Barter should be in comic shops tomorrow. You should start seeing it in bookstores (Borders, Waldenbooks, Barnes and Noble, etc.) and websites (Right Stuf, Amazon, etc.) soon.

starlightgenie

Post by starlightgenie »

i hope so. once i get a coupon from borders, i'm off to get myself a copy! (because $11 is still too much for me to spend)

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

adam_omega wrote:Blade for Barter should be in comic shops tomorrow. You should start seeing it in bookstores (Borders, Waldenbooks, Barnes and Noble, etc.) and websites (Right Stuf, Amazon, etc.) soon.
I am curious where it might be out now, I have not been able to find it in shops yet, like Waldenbooks, Barnes and Noble, Books A Million (2 of them), etc. and online places show these either as "special orders" or in the case of Amazon.com as not yet being published or released and give a shipping date of April.

Are there stores they are in that people have seen them in (particularly Amazing Agent Luna and Blade for Barter)?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Comic shops got Blade for Barter from Diamond Distributors on Feb. 16. Bookstores should get it around Feb. 28.

Amazing Agent Luna and No Man's Land will hit comic shops from Diamond on March 9 and then bookstores on March 21, 2005.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Okay so Blade for Barter is likely the only one (of the three you mentioned) to be found in comic stores at this time. The others are published but won't be there until March, is that correct?