Funimation announces Spice and Wolf anime

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Funimation announces Spice and Wolf anime

Post by Ryokosha »

Well it seems that Funimation has gotten another golden anime. On the 23rd of this month they announced aquiringthe license for season 1 of the Spice and Wolf anime.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

CMB

Post by CMB »

YES!!!!! :catgirl:

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I was jumping with joy, and was really doing it, when I heard this news too, very cool.

Now lets see who they cast for the dub. :happyhappy:
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

It seems an English cast has been chosen but not yet announced, according someone I know reporting from a recent Con.

JetStorm

Post by JetStorm »

Well that's sweet, I've seen a couple of subs of it and it looks pretty awesome.
Embarrassment is counter-productive
PSN: DAIKATAR
[img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k42/fireswarm88/HammerofJust45c8f415a03ca-1.jpg[/img]

catstigereyes

english cast is out there.

Post by catstigereyes »

but this anime is good in the frist format will be intresting to see how the english truns out. I like funimations english. mostly.

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

catstigereyes wrote:but this anime is good in the frist format

catstigereyes

what dose the pic mean?

Post by catstigereyes »

with k usa closeing shop will funimation get spice and wolf 2? ever?
or worse yet how about the m. of h s. second season? anyone know?

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

lameass wrote:what dose the pic mean?
In your slipshod use of English, when you typed what was supposed to be "first", you instead typed "frist". I thought the best and most humorous way to highlight and make fun of your error was by posting a picture of former U.S. Senator Bill Frist (R-TN).

Senator Frist would also like to inform you that if your posts don't start getting better, they'll start disappearing.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Re: what dose the pic mean?

Post by Ryokosha »

catstigereyes wrote:with k usa closeing shop will funimation get spice and wolf 2? ever?
or worse yet how about the m. of h s. second season? anyone know?
I do know but that is an excellent question, a equally valid question though could be if the second season is gotten first will it be dubbed and second with the same cast? I hope the answer to all those questions is yes, yes they will get it, yes it will be dubbed and yes the same cast.

However, we are jumping ahead of ourselves, season one is not in R1 release until December now I think...