What are you watching this month?

Whether your tastes lean towards playing Halo or watching DVDs all day, this is the place to chat about anime, video games, TV shows, movies, toys, and more.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

guillx

Post by guillx »

BOKUSATSUUUUU TEEENCCHII!!!!!!
dokuro-chan

i

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

This is clearly real pro animu.

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

no wai (repost day).

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

With dubious (if hilarious) writing, as well.

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

Fuck yeah, SHAFT

guillx

Post by guillx »

Chaos;head

I now call this thread the new spam section

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

I'm enjoying the subtle lesbian undertones of Canaan.

In other news, I have not seen Senjougahara in several weeks and am suffering from the related withdrawal symptoms.

catstigereyes

hum things i am watching right now.

Post by catstigereyes »

Asu No Yoichi about a samrai and the family he ends up with when he gose to the city from the mountains.

Maria Holic about a demented young man and his servant who goto an all female school and both cross dress. well i might add. meaning both are boys.

Eve No Jikan Wow this is an under rated anime about robots and people and a cafe where robots can be free. It was really good and i hope it gets more than the 6 epi's released.

Denno Coil about kids in the future where glasses link them to the cyber world and there on going adventures. older style drawings but intresting story lines.

Tayutama - Kiss on my Deity about a god who comes to lives in the world and ends up with a young man.

El Cazador De La Bruja about two women one who is a witch made by man and one who is a bounty hunter paid to protect her who from a become. This is lic by funimation and very good anime cant wait for the dvd release.

Minami-ke slice of life about three sisters, there friends one who cross dresses and one who thinks she is a boy. great anime there are three seasons and one ova for this one.

All of the above titles i would like to own in the sub format. funimation will do a dub for el C. and i would watch to see if it was well done or not.

**Note I DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANIME. I also own over 70+ box sets of lic anime from the states and collect anime on the up side. **

DawnBandit

Re: hum things i am watching right now.

Post by DawnBandit »

catstigereyes wrote:Tayutama - Kiss on my Deity about a god who comes to lives in the world and ends up with a young man.
Tell me, then, how did you obtain this without downloading it?

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

DawnBandit wrote:
catstigereyes wrote:Tayutama - Kiss on my Deity about a god who comes to lives in the world and ends up with a young man.
I suspect it involves a process commonly called "lying through his fucking teeth".

Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Lord Styphon wrote:
DawnBandit wrote:
I suspect it involves a process commonly called "lying through his f**king teeth".
REPEAT IT IN REEEEEEEE-

*shot*

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Peregrin wrote:
Lord Styphon wrote:
DawnBandit wrote:Tell me, then, how did you obtain this without downloading it?
I suspect it involves a process commonly called "lying through his f**king teeth".
REPEAT IT IN REEEEEEEE-

*shot*
The culprit is lying! He obviously downloaded it!

bishi of flame

Post by bishi of flame »

I was watching my berserk DVDs, haven't been watching much anime lately. atleast new ones. I also watched all of yu yu hakusho when I had the flu.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Fall 2009, GO GO GO! Will edit this post as more stuff comes out.

Kampfer - STATUS: Confirmed
First episode is pretty good. The stuffed animals have some pretty annoying voices, but it has Megumi Nakajima as the First Girl, and Yui Horie as the pseudo-yandere. Action looks to be good, animation is solid, and it's pretty funny (to me) to boot. OP/ED are meh, nothing special or particularly interesting, but that's not a big deal.

Tatakao Shisho: The Book of Bantorra - STATUS: Negative Limbo
Dunno if I'll watch this through. I'll give it a few more episodes to explain itself, because while we got a bit of an introduction to Volken and Milepoch, but little else. I'm curious what Meat are, but I guess they're sorta like zombies or people under some sort of compulsion (Furniture?).

But hey! Librarians with magic! And religion!

OP by ALI PROJECT is D:<.

A Certain Scientific Railgun - STATUS: Confirmed
I don't even have to watch this to instantly mark it confirmed. Kuruko's voice could be a bit better, though.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

catstigereyes

SHOOT

Post by catstigereyes »

EVER HEARD OF WATCHING IT? with out downloading? you do not have to down load something to watch it fools.