AAL File 24 Page 1

Luna may be the perfect secret agent, but can she survive her toughest challenge yet--fitting in at high school?

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

AAL File 24 Page 1

Post by Tenjen »

http://www.amazingagentluna.com/strips- ... 4_-_page_1

okay so lets see.

He finally finds out about his mother. Is pushing luna away, which is bad both from his "good natured sense", get closer and bond with the girl you're fond of! and for his "manipulative sense", you get closer and bond with the target! Especially IF YOU'RE GONNA FEEL PAIN WHEN YOU HEAR SOMEONE ELSE TAKING HER OUT TO THE DANCE and then be all pissy about it. You cant reject your cake and eat it too.

His father has recruited those two morons. The wrong body has been cloned (which is a different level of trouble unto itself).

Control is being a moron, seriously her lack of social life is getting in the way of her being a convincing spy. The dance is a HUGE opportunity. guh

and skater boy is same old same old. Kissing luna's ass and spitting on the princes name. But her atleast he's there for her.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

JediMB

Re: AAL File 24 Page 1

Post by JediMB »

Well, I read the entire archive last night, and here I am.

It's possible there couldn't have been a worse time for me to do that, what with the current in-comic situation.