Luna Questions? Ask Them Here!

Luna may be the perfect secret agent, but can she survive her toughest challenge yet--fitting in at high school?

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

Sapphire120614 wrote:Since Olivers popularity is so high how is every going to react
Olie...everybody's got a soft spot for our skaterboy XD , well...we'll just have to wait and see what Nunzio and Christina's planning for him and the rest of the cast XD

anyways, here's a sneak peek of ollie in volume2 of Amazing Agent Luna !

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

asiarock12 wrote:Well, my first question is are you rushing the end in volume one bescause the hole first book was slowand easy but at the end it just sudenly end.
I'll take a stab at that one since it's probably a question that you could say of any of the Seven Seas titles or of a lot of manga in general.

We have about 150 pages of story to fit into our books and writers strive to end each book either on a cliffhanger or on some equally important note to get you to continue to the next volume. Basically, it's the hook that'll make you want to find out what happens next. ^_^

In the case of Amazing Agent Luna Vol. 1, it's a cliffhanger ending (that I won't spoil) that helps to sets up the conflict that you'll see unfold in the second volume. It's like in TV where you have an ending with someone's long lost mother showing up at the front door.

Keyotoyume

Post by Keyotoyume »

Okay Question! *raises hand*I get the whole idea of Luna being a lab baby... But it says somewhere in the 2nd or 1st page of this topic that Luna HAS Grandparents... I'm all confused... Doesn't that mean that Luna Has parents too? And do they know about her?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

keyotoyume wrote:Okay Question! *raises hand*I get the whole idea of Luna being a lab baby... But it says somewhere in the 2nd or 1st page of this topic that Luna HAS Grandparents... I'm all confused... Doesn't that mean that Luna Has parents too? And do they know about her?
The whole grandparents thing is explored in Amazing Agent Luna Vol. 2. ^_-

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

Control's parents are interesting. '

How many books will be in the series?

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Harukochan wrote:Control's parents are interesting. '

From gomanga.com's recent interview: "We had originally discussed doing 9 volumes - 3 per school year. But I think we may up it to twelve (4 per school year). There are just so many fun stories to tell."

Nunzio DeFilippis

Post by Nunzio DeFilippis »

asiarock12 wrote:Well, my first question is are you rushing the end in volume one bescause the hole first book was slowand easy but at the end it just sudenly end.
The pacing, in terms of page count, sped up, but that was by design - we wanted things to move more quickly in the end, to give Luna the impression the job was done. Then we had her get the news she'd be staying much longer.

As for the end itself. The book had a cliffhanger ending by design - no rushing involved, really.
asiarock12 wrote:Are you think of planing to have a theme song for amzing agent Luna?
Since I have no musical talent to speak of, that would have to fall to other people to decide.

Of course, if I had my way, there'd be a Luna TV show, a Luna movie, Luna action figures... so there'd be a theme song as well.

But I don't always get my way, sadly.
asiarock12 wrote:Are the controller is going to end up liking DR. Collin? They seen to be prefect couple.
Don't know if you said that after reading Volume 2, but once you've read that, you'll see a bit more of the promise between them.
keyotoyume wrote:Okay Question! *raises hand*I get the whole idea of Luna being a lab baby... But it says somewhere in the 2nd or 1st page of this topic that Luna HAS Grandparents... I'm all confused... Doesn't that mean that Luna Has parents too? And do they know about her?
Luna has a "mother" and "father" in the eyes of the school, and she's starting to treat them as parents. The grandparents are in the same category. They're only grandparents by way of the cover story. But their arrival is definitely not part of Control's plans.
Harukochan wrote:Control's parents are interesting. '

We enjoyed creating the Kajiwaras, so expect them to return in a later volume.

Our current goal is to have 12 volumes - 4 for each school year (Luna started the story as a high school sophomore, so there are 3 years before she graduates).
asiarock12 wrote:I'am was wodery if you want Jonah and Luna to endup together then. Why do you keep putting Oliver in every time Luna have a problem he help to solve it, that kinda ofwhat boyfreind do.
Because a love triangle is more interesting than a basic romance.

Besides, the best friend who pines after you is always the one who comes around when things are beginning to heat up with the other guy.

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

>_> his hair ish platinum blonde XD *giggle* sorta like silvery blonde ( to make everyone happy) :happyhappy: :sweat:

shiei
Cookie Angel

Post by shiei »

asiarock12 wrote:shei how do you make it so easy to draw AAL{ some some hitnt for junor artist}
It just take a lot of practice! ( i bet you hear that all the time but it does help a lot) Keep all your old works ^_^ I always check on how my old stuff looks like and see the mistakes i did and try change what i did wrong (it's a good practice)and never get discouraged .