15-10-2012 AAL Family meltdown

Luna may be the perfect secret agent, but can she survive her toughest challenge yet--fitting in at high school?

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Error of Logic

15-10-2012 AAL Family meltdown

Post by Error of Logic »

http://www.amazingagentluna.com/strips- ... _-_page_10

I can but hope that the senior Kashiwaras will leave after this, rather than try something stupid like try to sue Jennifer for custody or something even more horrible.

They're all talking about proper morals, proper guidelines and 'preventing what Jennifer did to them', but neither one accepts they did anything wrong to her. If Doc Collins psycho-analyzes them on this, they'll probably disregard him and storm out...

But hey, on the upside: Luna's getting a taste of what happens in real families sometimes. Doc Collins should be happy; it's a real growing experience, and what adult doesn't have a few childhood traumas to brace them?

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Re: 15-10-2012 AAL Family meltdown

Post by Tenjen »

the mission is critical!

kill them!

Make luna do it.

Slowly. Let her savor it.

/tortureguy
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

NTroper

Post by NTroper »

Error of Logic wrote: I can but hope that the senior Kashiwaras will leave after this
Same here... I personally think we've had more than enough of them...Their moral blindness and meddling behavior is pretty nerve-grating...
"In Haruhi we trust"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know the middle of my conversation was interrupting the beggining of your stuck-up gloating."-Ryuuga Yoshida.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Hm. What little hope I had for Mrs. Kashiwara is gone with the wind... It seems that becoming the dominant partner in their marriage has not caused her to make any major changes at all; 'here comes the new boss, same as the old boss'...