Guys, is it okay...

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

StrateryB

Post by StrateryB »

There's nothing wrong with Elle so I don't understand why you would be asking if it's alright, I like her too

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I'm glad to hear that you've come to love Elle. My intention with the second season of Aoi House was to shift the narrative focus from being about Alex & Sandy to Elle.

Season 1's focus is on Alex & Sandy coming into a situation that they aren't comfortable with and learning that they are welcome there.

Season 2's focus is on Elle coming into her own as a strong and independent woman.

MidnightVampricKisses

Post by MidnightVampricKisses »

i personally like Elle myself. You're not alone ^^

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

BrinaSilverpool wrote:I also like Elle. She's very cute, and she reminds me a bit of Naru from Love Hina. ^-^ Glad to hear that she'll be the focus of the second part. ^-^ Yayz!
Aoi House in love is season 2.
So she kinda IS the main focus right now.

I like Elle, but I as everyone is probably aware, did not think she and Alex belonged together.
Alex x Morgan shipper from the very beginning!
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

BrinaSilverpool wrote:XD Yes. Alex and Morgan. Not Elle, because... that would be too stereotypical.
That, and I just thought that Alex x Morgan clicked better together.
If we dug up old topics that have probably been deleted by now, I could show you all the threads I defended Morgan in, and why I thought she was a better choice than Elle.

Even a few Elle x Alex fans agreed with some of the points I made.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]