Aoi House In Love! Vol. 2 Speculation Thread (*Spoilers!*)

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Aoi House In Love! Vol. 2 Speculation Thread (*Spoilers!*)

Post by Adam_Arnold »

This thread is for speculation about the final volume of Aoi House.

*If you haven't read all of "Aoi House In Love! Vol. 1" yet, then this thread is likely to spoil the end of that book. You have been warned!
Last edited by Giz on Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

I'm still wondering about what kind of reference is the one at the end of Vol. 1... :sweat:
[signature]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

FenixAiur wrote:I'm still wondering about what kind of reference is the one at the end of Vol. 1... :sweat:
You mean the ending of Episode 9?
That one's easy...

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Is it really about the movie and games? Sometimes I find things to easy to be true. :R
[signature]

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Radioactive24 wrote:I doubt EllexMason will work. She still likes Alex too much. I also think the present will play a key role.

Also, hurry up and get it out faster >w< I don't want to wait longer, even if we are over halfway through vol.1!

p.s. Thanks for the feature in the manga! Had I known that you were going to include "Aomii House", I would've given you my name, lol.
I don't know, she loves Alex that is true and it seems odd that she would rebound so quickly and go to Mason without a second thought... then again did she really love Alex or was it more or less something that she didn't have that she wanted type of moment?

I also wonder though if the truth about Oniisan will be revealed such as why he seems to have enough cameras covering the house and everywhere they go, that the girls know about, to broadcast his own "Truman Show".
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Chibimappy

Post by Chibimappy »

I just want it to end in a way that's satisfactory and ties all the loose ends up.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

bigmangriff wrote:Am I the only one who thinks there is a little simularities between mason and Oniisan. Possible brothers? I kinda hope that the only ones who hook up are Maria and Sandy, but then again I think that Sandy could have been based off me, so I feel for him.
You're not alone. I also believe that there are some ties between Mason and Oniisan. Heck, one of my theories includes Mason IS Oniisan.

Oh and btw, ALEX X MORGAN FTW! I just hope that Alex x Morgan stays on this track. Also, Sandy and Maria seem to be heading in the right direction as well.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Chibimappy wrote:I just want it to end in a way that's satisfactory and ties all the loose ends up.
Don't you worry, loose ends do indeed get tied up. As for the ending being satisfactory... you'll just have to see what Shiei and me have cooked up!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

I'm open to answering some "yes/no/maybe/wait and see" questions, if anyone has any.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

I think the biggest question (other then if this is truly it for AOI House or just this story arc) I have now, is when does the second volume start?

That is does it start where we last left as a "Last time in AOI House... " or does it sort of skip ahead a bit and we see where everyone is maybe as classes start again?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ryokosha wrote:is this is truly it for AOI House
Yep, this is it. Four books total.

when does the second volume start?
It's starts online March 5th. And the print edition will be out in June.

That is does it start where we last left as a "Last time in AOI House... " or does it sort of skip ahead a bit and we see where everyone is maybe as classes start again?
Yes, the final volume (Aoi House In Love! Vol. 2 - Happy Endings) picks up where Season 2: Episode 9 left us.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Adam Arnold wrote:
Yes, the final volume (Aoi House In Love! Vol. 2 - Happy Endings) picks up where Season 2: Episode 9 left us.
In Silent Hill?