AOI HOUSE (Week 106) - THEM!

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

GoggleHead wrote:
Alex had better let his hair down again.
Yes Alex please hurry I can't take this anymore X_X. Ok but I have to admit seeing Jessica blush is :O_o: .

lugger91
Location: I'm in your fridge, mixing your fruit with your meat and cheese.

Post by lugger91 »

Well there's two guys, two girls, and one unidentifiable so which ever way the wild card swings will decide which gender has more members in Uri house.
[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb67/lugger91/gungrave.png[/img]

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

Please don't tell me Jessica's gonna fall for this man-ho of a womanizer! I hate guys that act like that! Sunnova... They just take a girls heart and crush it cause someone hotter showed up. I don't see what girls see in guys like that. SANDY, DO SOMETHING!

((Why is it always us nice guys who get left behind?)) T.T
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

Just like Aoi house was founded by a guy carlo :skull: Yuri house must be founded by a girl right? :|
Adventure Awaits

Keyblade Master Sora

Well it should be plain opposite so maybe.

Keyblade Master Sora

bwillett wrote:UGH! That guy is so creepy. If I were Jessica I'd deck him or slap him or crush him with a giant mallet Osaka style
Well if it was Elle he did that to that would so happen.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

bwillett wrote:UGH! That guy is so creepy. If I were Jessica I'd deck him or slap him or crush him with a giant mallet Osaka style
Its too bad hes relatively high on the bishie scale.

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

He's smooth . . .

I'll give him that.
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

Neoridgeback

Post by Neoridgeback »

Yaaaa i can already tell this is gonna end in a weird twist of fate......ITS FUEDDING TIME!!!!

Buckeroo

Post by Buckeroo »

I hate this lothario already.

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

GoggleHead wrote:Just like Aoi house was founded by a guy carlo :skull: Yuri house must be founded by a girl right? :|
if it was founded by a girl do you think she look anything like Carlo? :saaad:
Adventure Awaits

Keyblade Master Sora

GoggleHead wrote:
GoggleHead wrote:Just like Aoi house was founded by a guy carlo :skull: Yuri house must be founded by a girl right? :|
if it was founded by a girl do you think she look anything like Carlo? :saaad:
If you mean dressed as a guy, she woud have a harder time then Carlo to disquise herself. Asuming there is a girl that created Uri house.

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

Sargon wrote:
Keyblade Master Sora wrote:
GoggleHead wrote: if it was founded by a girl do you think she look anything like Carlo? :saaad:
If you mean dressed as a guy, she woud have a harder time then Carlo to disquise herself. Asuming there is a girl that created Uri house.
Oh, you'd be surprised what chest strapping and the right suit can do. I live near Northampton, MA, a city known for Smith college (an all-female college with a large number of liberal arts courses) and about ten million lesbians. Not only have I seen drag kings, but I'm pretty sure a shoujo-ai-themed anime club already exists on that campus. For Uri House to be an exact mirror of Aoi House, the founder would have to be a drag king, and about as subtle as Carlo (I imagine leather jackets, engineer boots, stenciled sideburns, macho attitude, etc.)

Sheeesh!

What an image that would be . . .
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."