AOI HOUSE (Week 103) - Leaders in the Lobby

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Catherine_Puce

Post by Catherine_Puce »

MissAngelMaxwell wrote:Maybe they really couldn't get more than one room. Maybe Elle's parents wouldn't pay for it or maybe the rooms just booked that fast. Being in a cramped room isn't fun, but I dunno if Elle and Nina need to be so hastily vilified.
Even if this is the case, They should have take some sleeping bag to be sure that everyone as a real place to sleep and as leader of this event they should take their responsabilities for the failure in the plans. In the old time, it was a tradition that the captain sink with his ship. Today, Elle should at least be the one to sleep in the bathroom (or the car).

Les bons dirigeants savent comment inspirer le respect à leur troupes.

S.P.P.

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

Eh I'm making no comment that may start an arguement.All I have to say is......
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's priceless man!Adam you just have the best ideas. :thumbup:

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

On my choirs yearly Disneyland trip I'm always stuck with the floor. Two beds and 4 guys to a room. Needless to say no two guys wanna share. We Rock Paper Scissors for the bed, and I always lose... >.>

Keyblade Master Sora

That must suck.

Keyblade Master Sora

DTSX wrote::happyhappy: I just tell other guys that I sleep in the nude. They get off the train pretty quickly.

They're just afraid of my *pao-pao* (The sound an elephant makes if you get it.)
OOOOOOookkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

DTSX wrote::happyhappy: I just tell other guys that I sleep in the nude. They get off the train pretty quickly.

They're just afraid of my *pao-pao* (The sound an elephant makes if you get it.)
You mean it's grey and afraid of mice?

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

thumbtack wrote:the bathroom isn't to unconfortable, slept there plenty of times during parties, though the mornins usually arrive with a sore neck :saaad:
One time I slept on the floor, and I rolled off the folded blanket that was my bed, and when I woke up, my back was soooo stiff.

Has this become bad sleep situation stories thread?