AOI HOUSE (Week 102) - Fun For the Whole Family!

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

I'm surprised at Echiboo's strength. =o
[signature]

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

Since's Elle's gone back to pushing Alex around (to say nothing of Sandy),it looks like she's DEFINITELY gotten over him . . .
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

Not really there's still the gift.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Rod G wrote:Since's Elle's gone back to pushing Alex around (to say nothing of Sandy),it looks like she's DEFINITELY gotten over him . . .
I would only say that if she started hooking up with some other guy, which doesn't seem to be happening.

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

DawnBandit wrote:
Rod G wrote:Since's Elle's gone back to pushing Alex around (to say nothing of Sandy),it looks like she's DEFINITELY gotten over him . . .
I would only say that if she started hooking up with some other guy, which doesn't seem to be happening.

I don't think she likes men that much . . .

As for her "gift",perhaps she may have thrown it the garbage after snatching it away or perhaps she didn't,but in any case,I doubt we'll see what it is any time soon.

Fact is,I'm beginning to believe that Elle's actually trying to deny any feelings she might have had for Alex to such an extent that she might as well suceed.

I doubt she'll ever be nice to him.

(For those who insist that I should read between the lines,look beneath the surface,that sort of thing,I'm not at all convinced that Elle has any feelings other than anger,spitefulness and contempt.Granted,she did seem upset at seeing Alex and Morgan together,but that's about as far as it goes.
In any case,I'll elaborate on this whole thing on a certain post . . .)
Last edited by preaniunigers on Mon May 07, 2007 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
" I see you surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of warriors,all pointing their weapons at you."

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

Good point V.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Rod G wrote:
DawnBandit wrote:
I don't think she likes men that much . . .
I don't think you have the slightest idea of what she likes or dislikes.
(For those who insist that I should read between the lines,look beneath the surface,that sort of thing, [...]
Dude, you're having trouble seeing what's right before your eyes, so just don't bother.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

Oh,I know what's in front of my eyes all right . . .

Unlike certain posters,I do NOT turn a blind eye to the faults of certain characters . . .

(I could tell people how much of a perv Sandy is if I were inclined to . . .)

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

That wasn't the point . . .

The point was most posters are being defensive of two of the Aoi House girls that they don't want to hear anybody badmouthing them.

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Rod G wrote:Oh,I know what's in front of my eyes all right . . .
You mean like Elle blushing from "contempt [...] if not downright HATE"? Yeah, right.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Rod G

Post by Rod G »

I'll just wait and see how it plays out.

Who knows?

It should be entertaining.

"My allies?"

"Your enemies."