AOI HOUSE (Week 101) - Seating Arrangement

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

Keyblade Master Sora wrote:But trissa can't understand feelings.
And you can't seem to understand intelligent conversation, but I don't post that directly, do I?

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

Alright sorry. :saaad:

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

*ahem* Anyway, I have to praise Sandy for what might be one of his first signs of showing any usefulness what so ever.

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

Necro V wrote:
Zerodaimu wrote:*ahem* Anyway, I have to praise Sandy for what might be one of his first signs of showing any usefulness what so ever.
Sandy is the slap-schtick comic releif. He has been usefull since panel one. Now if you said this is his first signs of instigateing an actual conversation with a female, then you'd be right on the money.
Sandy's "humor," if you can call it that, is completely bogus and generally not humorous. Sandy has had no plot relevance beyond being a means to get Alex kicked out of their dorm and cutting Alex's hair - both are so minimal, and relevant only in the context of Alex being there, I have to question his use at all. Being highly not-funny, combined with being creepy and having no plot-relevance puts that boy in a very useless spot indeed.

And he is indeed slap "schtick" humor, if by "schtick" you mean German humor. Because German humor is no laughing matter.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Zerodaimu wrote:And he is indeed slap "schtick" humor, if by "schtick" you mean German humor. Because German humor is no laughing matter.
Google it, tiger.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

Wingus wrote:If he hadn't been around, I highly doubt Alex would've stayed with Aoi House.
If he hadn't been around, Alex wouldn't have needed to enter Aoi House in the first place, which makes everything Alex goes through Sandy's fault.

The fact that he and his hamster are stupid and annoying characters, and do everything at every opportunity to reinforce this perception, does nothing to make me feel positively disposed towards them.

quarteni

Post by quarteni »

Zerodaimu wrote:I have to praise Sandy for what might be one of his first signs of showing any usefulness what so ever.
Necro V wrote:Sandy is the slap-schtick comic releif.
Zerodaimu wrote:Sandy has had no plot relevance...I have to question his use at all. Being highly not-funny, combined with being creepy and having no plot-relevance puts that boy in a very useless spot indeed.
I feel sorry for the sidekick characters...
Last edited by black rabbit 1 on Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

Lord Styphon wrote:
Wingus wrote:If he hadn't been around, I highly doubt Alex would've stayed with Aoi House.
If he hadn't been around, Alex wouldn't have needed to enter Aoi House in the first place, which makes everything Alex goes through Sandy's fault.

The fact that he and his hamster are stupid and annoying characters, and do everything at every opportunity to reinforce this perception, does nothing to make me feel positively disposed towards them.
I second that.Plus Sandy had Alex go through that date with Carlo. :shock: :O_o:
If Sandy wasn't such a perv Alex wouln't have to go through that.
Last edited by Megaweapon on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

He had the courage to try, after all. That's what counts.
"My family and I can't live in good intentions, Marge!"