AOI HOUSE (Week 100) - Loading Dock

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

lugger91
Location: I'm in your fridge, mixing your fruit with your meat and cheese.

Post by lugger91 »

They should've killed Nightwing!
[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb67/lugger91/gungrave.png[/img]

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

Adam Arnold wrote:Basically, earlier today I read a feature story over on the Superman Homepage called "Byrne is Dead... Long Live... YOD!"
"That's 'Zod'."

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Actually, the article uses the term "YOD." It's from a "House of Cards" concept that was used jokingly to explain some continuity flaws involving Zod not having done some things anymore (i.e. "Yod" did them).

And yes... they should have killed Nightwing. His death would've been meaningful, at least.

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

Man I wonder if Sandy knows how lucky he is? :catgirl: ...( hmmm i guess so) :shy3: I hope jessica cosplays as something really cool like someone from love hina or My-hime or maybe Tenchi muyo. that would be awesome.
Last edited by archie on Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adventure Awaits

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

MissAngelMaxwell wrote:I am wondering if the special costume for Sandy is something she is going to wear, or something she made for him... specifically, something embarassing to go along with one of hers. Like she goes as Jessie and he has to wear a big Meowth suit. I'm sure there is a much funnier example that I just can't think of...

Saying that I have a feeling Sandy is going to where a hamster suit like in the music video.

Just can't get it out of my head that it will happen like that.

quarteni

Post by quarteni »

Necro V wrote:Sandy's costume from Jessica: Princess Lea's Slave girl costume.

It can't be more embarasing than that. Well... not for a T rated comic anyways.

edit: yes I know it is not anime related but seeing someone dressed like that I doubt anyone would make the complaint that it isn't anime related.
Didn't Sandy dress as a Jedi when the gang was incognito following Alex and Carlo at their "date?" Not sure...but...
Image Image Image Image

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

quarteni wrote:

edit: yes I know it is not anime related but seeing someone dressed like that I doubt anyone would make the complaint that it isn't anime related.
Didn't Sandy dress as a Jedi when the gang was incognito following Alex and Carlo at their "date?" Not sure...but...
As Obi-Wan to be precise.

And I agree, seeing someone like Sandy dressed up as Princess Leia people won't complain that it ain't anime-related. Because they'd be busy gouging their eyes out.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

59cobalt wrote:
quarteni wrote:

As Obi-Wan to be precise.

And I agree, seeing someone like Sandy dressed up as Princess Leia people won't complain that it ain't anime-related. Because they'd be busy gouging their eyes out.

cu
59cobalt
MY EYES! OH MY GAWSH WHAT IS HE WEARING! SOMEBODY BURN HIM! BURRNNN! *Crumples to the ground*

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

Cavalier wrote:"From: Elle"

I just realized how much I wanna see Elle with her hair down.

Actually you can!I was re-reading aoi house and rediscovered
Fruit Cake Fantasy You can see her hair down while she cosplays
as Sephiroth and Yuna