AOI HOUSE: THE ANIME - Will there ever be one?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

When should Aoi House be an anime

Total votes: 0

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

Can you recomened what level my characters in ff12 should be 2 go through that cave with an unknown mark inside? :sweat:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Keyblade Master Sora wrote:Can you recomened what level my characters in ff12 should be 2 go through that cave with an unknown mark inside? :sweat:
I think I tried running through it once and nearly had my entire party killed...so I never went back. I was around level 65 when I beat the game, though.

Keyblade Master Sora

Adam Arnold wrote:
Keyblade Master Sora wrote:Can you recomened what level my characters in ff12 should be 2 go through that cave with an unknown mark inside? :sweat:
I think I tried running through it once and nearly had my entire party killed...so I never went back. I was around level 65 when I beat the game, though.
I see.0_0; :dizzzy2: so what lvl should i be instead of running through it?(hate losing needed experience)And what techniks and magiks would you also recommened?

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

Is this GameFAQs

Keyblade Master Sora

Fine i'll get back to my poll.(but be ready for a new post in gs).let me make it more specific.If you wanted to make aoi house an anime(yes i now it might not but this is an opinion)when would you make it? :R

Keyblade Master Sora

Dude I thought my thread was nuked! :dizzzy2:

Keyblade Master Sora

the riot wrote:well your thread seemed to make sense and I loved the poll. but Im gonna see if I cant gain some extra publicity for Aoi House before my next match ^_^
:O_o: :O_o: :O_o: First person to actually say something positive instead of negative or neutral.

lugger91
Location: I'm in your fridge, mixing your fruit with your meat and cheese.

Post by lugger91 »

the riot wrote:Just like I did with Love Hina. I'm Actually trying to get a addon to the series because akamatsu left it hanging
HA!

EDIT: Sorry, I was unable to finish the post before I had to leave. What I wanted say is that in order to do something like get an add-on to an anime series (which, by the way would be very difficult) is that you have to write somewhat comprehensibly and be able to present your reasons for an add-on to whoever makes the anime in a clear manner. I'm not trying to burst your bubble but your post seemed a bit ridiculous to me.
[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb67/lugger91/gungrave.png[/img]