AOI HOUSE (Week 99) - Feral Love

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

"Your Personal Alarm Clock"?

I have a feeling what the operative word in this sentence might be. :sweat:

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

I bet she has bad breath.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

NeoCrow wrote:What would be particularly hilarious is if Alex responded to Elle with "Well, EXCUUUUUUUUUSE me, Princess."
I've thought about using that expression before... but it just never fits this book. Elle has been called a "princess," though. Just not the other part.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

NeoCrow wrote:Morgan is Midna, Alex is Link, Elle is Zelda.. Hmm... What would be particularly hilarious is if Alex responded to Elle with "Well, EXCUUUUUUUUUSE me, Princess."
And if anyone remembers what that's all about and from... Yay. You're old like me. ^_^;
The average of that quote is around 2.3 from each episode. I never actually saw the show, but I do my research.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

NeoCrow wrote:What it could be is Alex is dreaming of playing the new Zelda game, but then it mixes with possible thoughts of Morgan in it...maybe hinting he is starting to like her back. I'm sure it will all come together real soon. ^_^
Luv that Idea I do! I really hope those two hook up! Not just cause it's cute, but because it's original and unexpected. I don't like the cliche kinda relationship Alex and Elle have.

Anyways, waiting eagerly for the next page!
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

What the... they're going in a Beetle?!?!?!

It's not even enough for the luggage, I don't know how is the Aoi House crew planning to fit in there...
[signature]

Lord Styphon

Post by Lord Styphon »

FenixAiur wrote:What the... they're going in a Beetle?!?!?!

It's not even enough for the luggage, I don't know how is the Aoi House crew planning to fit in there...