Are there really fangirls that look like the AOI House girls

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

LOL. Dude, there is no way to compare humans to anime. In anime, all the girs are litteraly perfect. They look the way the artist wanted, so they can be as perfect as the artist can draw.
You need to lower your standards a little, and just try to find an attractive girl that is nice. They don't need an anime girl body build, or be drop dead gorgous to be the love of your life.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

sgt otaku bozu wrote:i know...im not that dumb. but most of my friends that are girls (cant say girl friends coz there not) think its weird that i watch anime and collect manga...lol. all i really want is a nice looking girl thats into it too...is that so much to ask for?
No, it's not to much to ask for. And on a rare ocasion, there are those girls that are exactly like that. My one and only girlfriend that I had, was a huge anime fan, and fairly attractive. However, we broke up. T.T My life is pathetic.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Go to a convention and you're bound to see a lot of really good looking fangirls. Heck, you might even get lucky and spot a few hot lesbian fangirls... XD

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

If Adam said it, it's true.. he doesn't only go to conventions... he is part of them!
[signature]

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

TheGreatHibiki wrote:
Adam Arnold wrote:Go to a convention and you're bound to see a lot of really good looking fangirls. Heck, you might even get lucky and spot a few hot lesbian fangirls... XD
But their's no quality control... For every 1 cute or hot fangirl their are 4 scary scary... SCARY fangirls waiting to i dunno. :sweat:
You have a strange definition of scary then. Most of the fanpeople I see are actually fairly normal. All you have to do is sort the literate from the illiterate. They won't leap onto you to make you watch yaoi or anything. Yeash.

lugger91
Location: I'm in your fridge, mixing your fruit with your meat and cheese.

Post by lugger91 »

sharome90 wrote:
Simple answer, NO.

Everyone looks hotter in anime. Thats why i always wanted my life to be in anime. HEy... I wonder if i would notice that there is an outline around me.

dont we all...well at least i do too...it would be so much easier too
I doubt it would be much easier... Trying to hit 2D toilet would be pain.
[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb67/lugger91/gungrave.png[/img]