Worth keeping?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

Here's a few Fanservice Anime I really love.

1. DearS
2. Maburaho
3.Grenadier
4. AI Love you

Hope you like these if you read'em
Adventure Awaits

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Re: Worth keeping?

Post by Adam_Arnold »

TempNameS wrote:And does it actually become a Yaoi?
No. Aoi House is a normal harem comedy with a bit of fan service for both men and woman and a lot of otaku situations.

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

Matt wrote:Don't forget about Girls Bravo. The anime is pretty perverted, but really funny in my opinion. Also has wonderful voice acting. The manga isn't as bad, but is close...

-Matt
Girls Bravo that's an awesome Fanservice series. i have the manga series and anime series. in fact their a new volume 6 is coming out in december 12 according to barns&noble. can't wait for that.

Eiken- is another great Fanservice series not that much of a plot but if you love fanservice you probraly won't care.

Comic Party- a fanservice series about people who create manga's for a career.

Battle vixens- AKA IkkiTousen Sonsaku is hot
Last edited by archie on Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adventure Awaits

Buckeroo

Post by Buckeroo »

Of course, fanservice doesn't just apply to panty shots and nudity. Basically, it's any time a creator does something that they know the fans are going to absolutely love. It could be a cameo of a character from another series (whether in the background or as a costume), a coupling, anything.

Though I do think suggesting that a manga with equal-opportunity fanservice isn't worth reading is very shortsighted and chauvinistic. I don't mind a little tasteful shounen-ai every now and again. I do own FAKE, after all.

Now Carlo, on the other hand... :cry:

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

SGT.SousukeSagara wrote:But Carlo...... I don't eveny what to know where the idea for it came from......
It started as a throw away joke in the original run that became a big plot device in the relaunch.