The Secret of Alex's Hair?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

59cobalt

Re: The Secret of Alex's Hair?

Post by 59cobalt »

Lief wrote:
WritingOtaku wrote:(1) Be hot in the first place.
(2) Keep your hair clean.
(3) Don't be too shy to say hi to girls.

Am I missing something? I probably should add...

(4) Be even hotter than previously mentioned. :happyhappy:
Hmmm... What is one just keeps his hair clean? Would that make up for the rest?
No. BTDT.
I'm in-capable of the rest :saaad: :shy3:
Join the club.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

addiction

Post by addiction »

Aoibeast1 wrote:what is up with the power of alexis roberts' "alex" hair on the girls of aoi house? if there is some secret i would like to know so that i can use the same method.
Weren't you paying attention to Sandy? It's obviously a spell, and I for one would like that spell. I plan on playing a prank on some of the teachers or some of the conservative students in the school. :twisted:
BOATDOKEN!!!

Megumi
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Post by Megumi »

Mishi wrote:
1P in a MP World wrote: Would you believe he has that Mega-Playboy aura in his hair, restrained only by a dragon whisker hairband? Well, that's way out there, but on the other hand...

...maybe it's not a look of adoration in the girls eyes, but shielded jealousy? After all, they probably spend near 30 minutes to an hour doing their hair, and here's someone with perfect hair just be removing a friggin' hairband!

Alex, best beware, for they just want thine hair....
Wow. That's freaky. Mega-Playboy+dragon whisker? Totally.

I think it's that, coupled with the extra susceptibility of the fangirl breed. Most of us are absolutely gaga over sexy guys with long hair, even if it isn't magical hair. Don't Sesshoumaru and Sephiroth and Ayame and Yue and Gourry and Allen and Gunter and Hotohori and Kenshin and... well, you get the picture, all have long flowing locks?

And Alex was sexy way before hand. Morgan could see it. In fact, she gets extra respect from me for being the only one who seemed to realize how desirable Alex was before the whole hair thing.
Amen to that. Good looking guys with long hair are total girl magnets. I knew a guy from back at school, his hair was long and the most beautiful hair ever. There werea couple of time when you would find us girls around his head stroking his hair or making him sit on the table while we braided it...man his hair was nice...so soft and full...what? Im allowed to enjoy hair on guys...Who thinks Alex will end up cutting his hair off?
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c56/133Aeria133/Requests/Megumi.jpg[/img]