[COUPLES] Alex and Elle - Will they or won't they?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

zingmaster

Post by zingmaster »

Hey, there is no denying our power! The people shall rise, and the world shall see a new dawn, one ruled by the dominatrix and the not-so-nerdy guy, not the hyperactive child!

Keyblade Master Sora

Post by Keyblade Master Sora »

Since I suck at arguments I'm leaving that to you Zing.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

Alex x Morgan will never die, so long as I am here! I will defend them to the death if need be! Even though my fellow Morgan fans seem to have disappeared from the forums, I will stand ever vigilant!
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Sargon wrote:Being the opinionated person that I am, I shall use this space to state that all of you Alex + Elle people are wrong. I've said why before, I don't think I need to re-state it here. You are wrong, your position is untenable, you are standing on shaky ground, and you don't have a leg to stand on, you are so wrong. This very sound conclusion is based upon the obvious and unarguable fact that Morgan is fun to be with, whereas Elle is not fun to be with. There, I re-stated the pristine logic of my position, as I had vowed not to. Are you happy, cretins?
I disagree on that part.
[signature]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Naked jell-o wrestling... damn, I knew there was something I should've written into Aoi House...

zingmaster

Post by zingmaster »

FenixAiur wrote:
Sargon wrote:Being the opinionated person that I am, I shall use this space to state that all of you Alex + Elle people are wrong. I've said why before, I don't think I need to re-state it here. You are wrong, your position is untenable, you are standing on shaky ground, and you don't have a leg to stand on, you are so wrong. This very sound conclusion is based upon the obvious and unarguable fact that Morgan is fun to be with, whereas Elle is not fun to be with. There, I re-stated the pristine logic of my position, as I had vowed not to. Are you happy, cretins?
I disagree on that part.
As do I. Really, I think Elle is a much better match for Alex. She is much more mature than Morgan, and that might be why it appears that Morgan is more fun to be with. But I think Elle and Alex have the potential for a deeper relationship that Alex and Morgan do. Morgan is just too hyper.

Although the highly unforeseen ending would involve Alex ending up with neither girl. I'm still not ruling it out though.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

I must disagree.
For one, the moment Alex and Sandy walked into the doors of Aoi House, Elle showed extreme hatred towards him. Morgan, on the other hand did not. She instead 'Claimed' him, thinking that he was gay, as wanting to join a "Yaoi" club.

Later, they all learned that Alex and sandy were indeed not gay. Elle still hated them. Morgan however, who already had decided to call Alex Yaoi pet, continues to call him so. Also, it's obvious that Morgan does not dislike him now that she knows he's not gay. In all sights, she starts to lean towards him more.

Through all of Vol. 1, Morgan shows that she accepts Alex, while Elle does everything in her power to make his life a living hell. When does this change? OMG, at the arcade. Alex slips, and kisses Elle. Suddenly, Elle can't get him out of her head, and how does she hide this? By trying to make Alex's life a living hell. Wow...

Later on, when Morgan confesses her true feelings for Alex to Oni-san, she says that Alex often makes oggly eyes at Elle, and it's not fair. Alex always looks at her as a little sister, but she wants to be more than that to him. Onii-san gives her a little shove in the right direction to capture Alex's heart. ((With the way Morgan was acting about this, I doubt she had much love interest before Alex. Also, this gives you a small look into the hidden, mature Morgan.))

Elle, still being the stuck up snob that she is, tries to hide the fact that she has a small crush on Alex. ((Which may I say, was brought on by an Accidental kiss at the arcade. This does not normally lead to such a huge change in a persons personality. And in all honesty, the way that Elle handled her feelings, and the way that Morgan handled hers, makes Morgan look more mature in this section of life than Elle.))

Morgan did what Onii-san suggested, and what her own heart told her. She even went as far, as to try and make Alex a hat, Which we all saw earlier that she was not good at such a thing. She put so much effort into this gift, and tried so hard to make it well for Alex. She did not falter from her path, even though she injured her hands quite a lot in the process.

Now, I will give Elle one point, for the fact that we don't yet know what she got for Alex. However, I highly doubt it could have been nearly as thoughtful, or as sentimental as Morgan's gift, who poured her whole being into making that hat for Alex.

I rest my case... for now.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

zingmaster

Post by zingmaster »

kratos auron wrote:Now, I will give Elle one point, for the fact that we don't yet know what she got for Alex. However, I highly doubt it could have been nearly as thoughtful, or as sentimental as Morgan's gift, who poured her whole being into making that hat for Alex.
How do you know it's not as thoughtful? Of course, we'll have to wait until AH:IL 2 to see what she did, but it's not impossible that Elle, perhaps for the first time we've seen, put her heart into her gift.