Yay! Happy Birthday, Shiei~!!

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Yay! Happy Birthday, Shiei~!!

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Yep, it's Shiei's birthday today (Feb. 6), so be sure to let her know how special she is! ^_^

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Happy Birthday Shiei! May you have a day full of fun and rest.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Tane wrote:Happy Birthday Shiei! :catgirl:
I love the work you've been doing, I only wish my local bookstore carried more of the Seven Seas lineup.
Heh. I wish mine carried any at all ... ^_^;

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Shiei. Love your art. ^_^

LLAP

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

Happy Birthday!
:happyhappy:

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

1P in a MP World wrote:...you've made Amazing Agent Luna a pleasure in its viewing as Nunzio and Christina have in its reading...
...picked up from where Jim left off and made Aoi House look even better (no offence to Jim, of course)...
...and made those cool smushies, painted drawings, and that cute Echiboo sculpture gazing at Adam's Sea Monkeys, amongst other things...
...I guess this is where I offer my thanks. Seeing how everyone else promised you rest, Pocky, sharpened pencils, and catnip (come and think of it, what did Adam get for you?), I only have words. Yesterday, one of my brothers said I should say these four words:
"Maw Haul Kit Awww"
I haven't the foggiest on what it means, maybe a code of some sort? My bro said you would know what it means, so I hope I haven't been tricked into saying something inappropos! Oh, right, and happy b-day all the same! May your ink never run dry and your papers never tear mid-drawing!
Long story short: Image

Yeah, count me in. X3

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)