Aoi House 4-Koma in Newtype USA

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Hakumei Hizoku

Post by Hakumei Hizoku »

I just read the 4-koma today! All I got to say it's too bad that it's once every month T__T I'll just wait till Boopa-chan draws Neko Morgan in color XD
[url=http://www.youtube.com/twilightbandit][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/twilightchan/Twi-kuncopy.jpg?t=1264198264[/img][/url]

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

I wish there was more 4-koma per issue. So I'll just buy the collection when it comes out. Newtype is really expensive for my budget.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

The Newtype website should have the current cover's image on it.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Glad you enjoy the strip.

Hope you pick up Aoi House Vol. 1 when it hits stores in May. It's gonna be well worth it...bonus story, tones, new pages, omake content. ^_^

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

The April 2006 issue of Newtype USA should be hitting stores around now. The 4-koma for this issue is entitled "Manga 101" and it really puts Sandy's obsession in a new light...!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Death Moon wrote: hmmm just a question though Adam, how much is the vol. 1 of Aoi House anyways? just curious, is it same price as the others??
Yep, it'll be $10.99 when it comes out in May. Here's the property page.