Aoi House 4-Koma in Newtype USA

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

It does look great in color, so I for one will be sure to write to Newtype USA and tell them how much I like seeing the Aoi House 4-koma and that I hope it will last a nice long time.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

It's like I said on page 2...

Please don't link to the Aoi House 4-koma on these forums!

The Aoi House koma are meant to be a print exclusive for Newtype USA and we have to respect that...especially here at Gomanga.com since we have a contract to uphold with Newtype USA over them. So please don't post images or link to images/scans of the 4-koma on these forums. Also, don't make posts asking for them or saying you have them to give.

We're planning a collection at some point, but we're not going to post them on Gomanga.com.

If you'd like to read between the lines...then you could start an Aoi House fan site. But don't do it if the only thing you're going to do is archive 4-koma. >_>
Last edited by Giz on Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Yeah, I'm not trying to be a hard@$$ about this...honest.

It's just we have a 2-year contract with Newtype USA to do 4-koma and I don't want anything to jeopardize that.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Right now, I'm just trying to get through the first year (12), but the contract is for 2 years. So, if all goes well, then there should be 24.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

praisecanti wrote:I am curious how the idea of putting the webcomic in the issue of newtype came about. Was it just liek one day you were lie lets make the animr culture of america read webcomic or what?

Newtype USA really digs what we're doing here at Seven Seas with our original manga and asked us if we'd like to do a short manga or something. We jumped at the idea and suggested Aoi House 4-koma on the last page and they were totally for it.

That answer leads to another question of do you think newtype will be including any other webcomcis in their issues?
Sorry, I can't answer for Newtype USA on that one. No clue.

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

I just got a copy of this month's issue. Those poor guys. :happyhappy: