Aoi House 4-Koma in Newtype USA

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Woohoo!
That's awesome to hear. ^_^

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

I wonder why Angel Dust Neo replaced Aoi House? on the whole Aoi House was a lot better read then angel dust neo. no offense to any Angel dust neo fans here. :sweat:
Adventure Awaits

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

GoggleHead wrote:I wonder why Angel Dust Neo replaced Aoi House? on the whole Aoi House was a lot better read then angel dust neo. no offense to any Angel dust neo fans here. :sweat:
I think you might have your series mixed up. Aoi House's color 4-koma strips appear on the very last page of Newtype USA as part of the Newtype Omake section. ^_^

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

Adam Arnold wrote:
GoggleHead wrote:I wonder why Angel Dust Neo replaced Aoi House? on the whole Aoi House was a lot better read then angel dust neo. no offense to any Angel dust neo fans here. :sweat:
I think you might have your series mixed up. Aoi House's color 4-koma strips appear on the very last page of Newtype USA as part of the Newtype Omake section. ^_^
Oh i didn't get Newtype at the time but i figured it was the main manga the usually put in their sorry about the mix up. :sweat:
Adventure Awaits

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

I saw this month Aoi strip in Newtype and Echiboo looked pretty cool and i must say ( The force is strong with that one) HEH HEH bad joke. :sweat:
Adventure Awaits

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

The 12 koma that make up Year 1 (January '06-December '06) will be included in Aoi House: The Great Con Caper when it comes out this summer.

Year 2 will be collected in the the fourth book we do that'll come out in 2008.

I can't say if they will be kept in color when reprinted or not. That's up in the air due to the prices of color pages.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

The Legend of Zelda one was awesome.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

The final installment of the Aoi House 4-Koma series is in the December '07 issue of Newtype USA. Be sure to check it out!