(Vol. 2 SPOILERS) - What is in Elle's...?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

And if you compare the Characters to each other, they are very similar.
I think every harem-esque series has similar character types, so you're bound to find similiarities since you can't have a bunch of characters that all act or look alike.

5 girls, all of them have somewhat similar personalities. Odd. Adam, do you like Love Hina?
Actually, I did the English Adaptation on Love Hina (vol. 2 through 14) and Ken Akamatsu's earlier series A.I. Love You. I also did Pita-Ten's rewrite and a few other titles. Love Hina was four years ago, though. It's hard for me to really recall a lot of the plot points anymore, but I used to know the series like the back of my hand.

I hope you trust me when I say that Aoi House is going to end up being a very different series. I'm taking things in a very unique direction.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

Necro V wrote:
Ryokosha wrote:It still looks like the shape of a book to me, but I realize it could be something in a box.

By the way do you think Oniisan is messing with the girls? Did he tell both of them to get Alex a gift to share their true feelings and is now enjoying the chaos?
Oniisan never told anyone to get a gift for Alex. Morgan asked Oniisan what to give him and he told her to make it a gift from the heart. Elle got a gift for Alex because she is falling in love with him.

And I should remind everyone Elle's upset is not because of who gave the better gift but the fact she knows Morgan is after Alex and she saw Morgan in Alex's arms. And with her new found feelings for Alex her heart broke when she saw the two together.
I thought Mogan said in reply to a gift idea "No no no impossibles all the stores are closed Oniichan" or something very close to that.... he also told them to check their collections and I think one of the classic things they would have found in their collections is the idea of giving a gift.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

She could have just had it shipped in, but not sure. Something tells me Oniichan, who does know both of them like Alex, is setting up a head to head for their own best interest or his own reasons.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung