The Secret of Alex's Hair?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Nanobots. When in doubt, blame it on tini or giant robots.

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Nanobots are the answer to everything! Well, actually they're not... Maybe Alex's hair has some kind of spell on it, and whatever hi uses to tie it has magic properties too! But these ones are to neutralize the effect...
[signature]

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

WinterhartZahneelCalina wrote:Well Twitchy, you sound like you're speaking from experiance. Anything you'd like to share with the rest of us?
:wink:
But I am curious DawnBandit, why would nanobots be responsible for Alex's bishie hair?
They use micro jets to fly into the open mouths of fangirls (They're already in awe of his hair). There, they burrow into the brain through the bloodstream and take control of them, broadcasting messages making them BRAINWASHED! The let down hair acts as a transmitter, controlling the nanobots from a distance!

lugger91
Location: I'm in your fridge, mixing your fruit with your meat and cheese.

Post by lugger91 »

Nanobots.
This wouldn't happen to be an Agent Cody Banks reference would it? *kicks self several times for even watching a horrible movie like that*
[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb67/lugger91/gungrave.png[/img]

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

lugger91 wrote:
Nanobots.
This wouldn't happen to be an Agent Cody Banks reference would it? *kicks self several times for even watching a horrible movie like that*
No, it wouldn't be. And you deserve a self-kicking.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

DawnBandit wrote:
lugger91 wrote:
Nanobots.
No, it wouldn't be. And you deserve a self-kicking.
Out of curiosity: yours or his?

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

zingmaster

Post by zingmaster »

Meh, never saw that movie. :P

btw, how much would each of you pay for a spell like Alex's hair? Girls, you can flip the guy and girl parts around. Me, I'd go for $1000.

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

zingmaster wrote:Meh, never saw that movie. :P

btw, how much would each of you pay for a spell like Alex's hair? Girls, you can flip the guy and girl parts around. Me, I'd go for $1000.
Flipping the "girl and guy" parts makes me think of Kashimashi....