If ya had a choice to stay in the Aoi house.... would you...

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Would u say yes to stay in the Aoi house for as long as u want.

Total votes: 0

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

No way! I don't think I could stand living in a place like that. Two insane and too many hot chicks... I would never be able to get anything done.

GoggleHead

Post by GoggleHead »

Radioactive24 wrote:Hell yeah I'd do it. I can handle the yoai. I have the stomach for it.

besides, what's putting up with a little gay comics for some hot hunnies? I saw brokeback mountain with a girl for the same reason.
Your braver then most people. :cry2: you saw brokeback mountain?
Adventure Awaits

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

LOL, that movie reminds me of a quote off of South Park.

"Tell me one independant movie that isn't about gay cowboys eating pudding!" ~Or something like that.
I know brokeback mountain is hollywood, but it's still a funny refrence.
Last edited by NatalieEGH on Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

Real_AirCooledMan wrote:You bet your asses I would!

But nothing they would do would ever turn me gay, no matter how much yaoi they'd throw at me.
Lies and trickery. I am much diffirent than I was a year and a half ago, and I attribute it to the female population of this forum. People change you, srsly.

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

Real_AirCooledMan wrote:
DawnBandit wrote:
Real_AirCooledMan wrote:You bet your asses I would!

But nothing they would do would ever turn me gay, no matter how much yaoi they'd throw at me.
Lies and trickery. I am much diffirent than I was a year and a half ago, and I attribute it to the female population of this forum. People change you, srsly.
Au contraire, mon ami.

Nothing they'd do to turn me into a yaoi fan would ever make me like it. I'd still come out of it hating yaoi and shounen-ai with every fiber of my being. I'd figure out ways to get out of their yaoi screenings, since I'm like a ninja. :ninja:
I'm frankly with Dawn here... You're an ignorant fool if you don't think the envoirnment there would affect you at all.