AOI HOUSE (Week 97) - Morgan's Gift

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

MY EYES! THEY BURN WITH TEH CUTE!
Hat + Alex x Morgan Hug = Blargh!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

ffreak wrote:I just want to know where did you find a 360 wireless adapter for $80, I had to pay the full $100.
Amazon.com tends to have it discounted at different prices at different times. I checked recently and it was around $80. Today it's $88.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

ffreak wrote:well both ways its still a lot. I tell you I got lightheaded the first time I saw how much it was.
Yeah... Microsoft sure knows how to pimp the accessories... >_>

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

ffreak wrote:
bwillett wrote:But how did Morgan manage to mangle her hands so badly making something as simple as that?
http://gomanga.com/webmanga/index.php?s ... i&page=272
x10ish
SEWING NEEDLES OF DEATH +3!

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

If you go back to Episode 11, you'll even see her first attempt at making a hat...

DawnBandit

Post by DawnBandit »

EchiBoo#8 wrote:
Adam Arnold wrote:If you go back to Episode 11, you'll even see her first attempt at making a hat...
(Sorry for popping up like this!) She sucks on her finger also when she pokes herself, right? Maybe she likey the taste of blood... *thinks*
Maybe shes a masochist.
Also, its okay if you just pop up out of the blue. I have to ask though... What happened to Echiboos #1-#7?