AOI HOUSE (Week 94) - Rocky Road

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Harukochan

Post by Harukochan »

It takes a kid to know a kid.

Regarding the notes, Luna pretty much did the same thing that Cricket (our last stray cat) did. So we know where you're coming from, Adam. If you'd let them in the house, you'd find them everywhere, in the cupboards, closets... A lot of times their mom insists on dragging them around (Cricket once dropped Ernie on his head while moving him) and hiding them in these places.
Oh, and NEVER let a mother cat and her babies move into your bedroom. According to my mom, Cricket talked to her babies ALL night.

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Shouldn't Morgan be like.... I don't know... giving a present to Alex? :sweat:...

Your notes made me remember my days of PIU Zero... :saaad:...
[signature]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

FenixAiur

Post by FenixAiur »

Whoa, Jessica is a big sister =p...

And her bothers listen to her!

I've always thought, the bigger the difference of age between the brothers, the better they get along..

Though, I know there are exceptions...
[signature]

Zerodaimu

Post by Zerodaimu »

Danny can also refer to Danithan [made up name] or something, or anything else that starts with "Dan" - plus people can be literally named "Danny" - my sister is literally named "Kate" instead of the morn "accepted" name Katherine.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

From the AOI Notes:
Adam Arnold wrote:If you recall back to Episode 12 when the gang were all having their snowball fight, that scene was actually a bit of a personal nod to an old Donald Duck cartoon called "Snowball War."
Speaking of "Snowball War": you know about Snowcraft, don't you?

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)