Zelda Spoof - Who do you think would cosplay as who?

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

DawnBandit

Re: Who do you think will be cosplaying as who? **spoilers?

Post by DawnBandit »

Necro V wrote:Well, here is my list:

Sandy - Epona (one man horse costume). The concept is just hilarious to think about and Sandy is Alex's support character. Plus there seems to be a theme of putting Sandy in animal costumes.
Alternative costume - Wolf Link. Sandy and Alex are close and are like two side of a coin... need say more? Also matches Alt costume for Jessica

Jessica - Illa. Because Illa loves Epona strongly and we think Jessica loves Sandy strongly, though it may just be a flirtacious act.
Alternative costume - Twighlight Princess Midna. This costume fits Jessica's body type more and would be fitting if Sandy cosplayed Wolf Link.

Echiboo - A Fairy. Only fitting small critter in Zelda, other that the golden bugs, but that would be a gross costume to have on him.
Alternative costume - Fairy on a stick and he would be the on screen curser from the Wii version.

There is my list, lets see your picks. :happyhappy:
Choice Bolded.

kratos auron

Post by kratos auron »

I dunno. I doubt the entier crew is going to be Zelda cosplaying. I'm sure Adam threw in some spin for everyone.

And maybe it's just cause I havn't managed to get my hands on a twilight princess yet, but I have no idea who morgan is cosplaying as. (( T.T I'm so poor. Curse you game stores and still $50 for Twilight!))
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/kratos_auron/messy.png[/img]

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

It's well worth $50... especially since it's a 40 to 50-hour game (or more).