Two Truths and a Lie

User-created and driven forum games for your entertainment.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Gredinus

Re: Two Truths and a Lie

Post by Gredinus »

1) I've driven a car.
2) I'm a good cook.
3) I like to play with peoples minds.

Nibler
Professional Lurker

Post by Nibler »

Gredinus wrote:1) I've driven a car.
2) I'm a good cook.
3) I like to play with peoples minds.
2. just a wild guess though ^^

1) I don't have a drivers license.
2) I have played in a band that recorded our own songs and earned money on doing gigs.
3) Im born with a back injury and walk with crutches.
This is not the greatest signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I'd say #2 for Gredinus and #3 for Nibler.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Nibler
Professional Lurker

Post by Nibler »

realized that I will give my lie away by posting pics, so I might as well tell

I dont have a drivers license, I started taking lessons but stopped due to lack of motivation, I can get where I want without a car where I live currently.
Im unfortunatly not good enough to get paid to play the guitar yet, and I never really played in a band except for a few times with friends. though im trying to write my own music
that leaves 3, though a nerve injury on the spine is more accurate than a back injury, I can walk without crutches but I need them outside and for longer distances.
This is not the greatest signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute.

zgwortz
D.O.M.

Post by zgwortz »

And... those of you who guessed #2 for me are right! (I *am* very very good at contra dancing - have been doing it for years, although not much recently due to achilles tendinitis. And I do a lot of device driver writing, again just not much recently because my current contract is in a different area. However, despite all my other skills in the related arena, a flogger is one thing I'm still a klutz with...)

I'm going to guess #1 for Gredinus...
-->Steve
D.O.M.

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Altrugh I'm 19 I have never driven a car.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Pneumonica wrote:1) There's a sculpture of me in one of the exhibits at Madame Tussauds of New York, although I'm not specifically named.
2) I only attended one year of high school, and graduated with honors.
3) My first girlfriend would've been arrested for dating me.
1) Is a lie. Strange that nobody thought this was the obvious one, but I suppose it is always possible.
2) Both public and private school is a joke in the United States. I left school my last year of junior high, although I don't call it "dropping out". I was home taught for a couple years, skipped an age level (there aren't really "grades" in home schooling), and then went on to graduate from a prep school as a first-year senior with honors. Nobody liked me there, but nobody liked me in school prior to that either.
3) My first girlfriend was a friend of my mother's back when all of my mother's friends worked at a salon. I was being home schooled, and she would take me at those times my mom needed a day's vacation from me. It wasn't exactly a full-blown relationship - it started from there, turned into a May-December "friendship with benefits", and eventually came to a halt when someone started asking questions. It was also the only supportive relationship I'd been in until my fiancee, and probably is the reason I'm more attracted to women then to men (bad experience with a man shortly thereafter).
Further affiant sayeth not.

cheesebunny

Post by cheesebunny »

1) I am the Mayors Cadet for the local area
2) I only see my fater once a year at rememberance day parades as he is an officer at sea cadets and has to go
3) I have a job at a local shop and am encouraged to take a portion of the cash I take in every sale
my ((pinched)) hobby, posting:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
in public places.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

cheesebunny wrote:1) I am the Mayors Cadet for the local area
2) I only see my fater once a year at rememberance day parades as he is an officer at sea cadets and has to go
3) I have a job at a local shop and am encouraged to take a portion of the cash I take in every sale
I'm going to go with 3 on this one.
Further affiant sayeth not.

cheesebunny

Post by cheesebunny »

curses foiled again!

yes the lie was 3, in actual fact a good freind of mine is encouraged to, I dont even have a paid job :D
my ((pinched)) hobby, posting:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
in public places.

neko

Post by neko »

I am 19 years old.
I have visited five continents.
I am ridiculously addicted to cupcakes.

Morwen

Post by Morwen »

i say 2

1. i realised i was bi thanks to a bf's ex
2. i had a nervous breakdown 10 years ago
3. i have only slept with one guy
Shadow Apprentice and proud member of the Dream Team
ignorance is bliss? ...no, its just annoying

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

For Neko... I'd say 3 since its impossible to be ridiculously addicted to nomminess.

For Morwen... I'd say 3 too going off what info's been posted by her elsewhere.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Neko: I say one, I think you are older.

M orwen: I say two.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

neko

Post by neko »

Now that all three have been guessed, I suppose I should reveal the lie. Don Alexander is correct, I am the ripe old age of 24, not 19. However, this is the age most bartenders guess before they pull me aside to inspect my ID. ;)

To even things out...for Morwen, I guess 1.