Dangerously Chloe 28-03-19 Where I was Happiest

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

lordoffiling

Re: Dangerously Chloe 28-03-19 Where I was Happiest

Post by lordoffiling »

At a guess, Chloe, I’m thinking you got an answer from somewhere in Ted’s subconscious, because he didn’t have an actual response and you demanded one.
"Rather than simply enjoying these comics, we log in to these forums to argue about them. [...] We are some strange people, and I guess we have nothing better to do." - lordoffiling

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

More like Teddy gave an honest answer that Chloe doesn't like.

Join the club, Chloe!

Seriously? Being forcibly turned into a female and doing all he did 'for Chloe' made Teddy realize he loves being a woman; so much so that he's daydreaming about going back to stripping, finding a good looking man to settle down with and pop out some kids for him? Can't even claim it's Teddy's 'other half' saying this, as there was never a second personality to begin with - just Teddy's consciousness residing in two separate bodies.

If Teddy's initial forced gender swap was on a biological level, I might be able to buy Teddy's desire in this update (hormones will do that); but, before the God split, it was strictly surface level, only. Hell, even if we're supposed to believe Teddy had these thoughts way back when he was first canoodling as a girl, more recent strips showed he was terrified of impregnating someone/getting pregnant; making his sudden desire to return to being a woman and have kids completely baffling.
Last edited by Fluffy on Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

O... kay.

That's the ending we're going with, then?
Sure. Why not. *shrugs*
Quiet on the set and roll camera.

Then again... *sigh x 2* ... Ted did say this was the "purely selfish" answer. Let's wait and see what their more nuanced reply will be.
There are at least two dangling plot threads to resolve: Chloe's virginity and the little brat ... *cough* ... Abigail's fate.

brasca

Post by brasca »

The more I think about it Teddy's response isn't that shocking considering their mind has been broadened to horizons he never thought possible when he was just a high school boy tinkering with clocks in his spare time.

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

I feel like Naomi having had a dick before--and seeming to be fairly okay with switching back and forth (or at least missing mermaid bj) makes me think that past joke,long ago, was a set up for potential future things. With a bit of retained magic Ted/di and her could probably have a multitude of things.
I suspect we'll end up with a Ted/Di who retains the power to switch between genders (and forms I guess? I don't see Incubus Ted/di design sticking as we currently have old ted's head). and they can have a kid with whoever they end up with. (Naomi is still my favorite character. though not sure I'd want her anywhere near this hot mess. but she's already involved by choice)
----------------
The children bit was a bit random for me. though I can sorta see why.
I don't find him wanting to be a gal and a pro stripper odd at all though.

Lets look at the set up for that! (Gonna use S/he, they, and such given the different timing of Ted/di's life )

Gets chased out of his home. ouch... becomes a stripper. awkward for a while.
But. once s/he got used to it. it came with:
1) real strong friendships, based on respect, enjoying being around each other and solidarity--something high school, more so for a kid like himn (and all the stuff leading up to it) utterly lacked. It was all super ficial and isolating.
2) s/he own space. own apartment. living alone. Not having to be responsible every second of the day (whether he actually had to or not. Ted and later teddi was doing so)
3) high level income.
4) sense of agency, self supporting non reliant, with enough salient income AND free time to try and make a bright future for the sister (even if s/he was forcing his ideas on her)
5) respect (sorta.) On stage respect was relative-but generally she couldn't see the patrons. but. At the door, by management, by coworkers, she was "respected and specially talented"

We know for a fact that, that "isolation, just moving" of the stripper dance pole thing was the sort of 'zen' point for teddi. She could just move, and not be associated with the world, effectively completely stress free zone. Evidenced by that being how she "felt one with the universe and awakened' for lack of a better phrase for that.

That wish isn't really out of no where. So wanting to be a gal again, going pro isn't weird. Wanting to get married with kids is slightly odd/random. But. we also have to remember the age bracket,and that ted/di effectively lost their home entirely. So wanting to build some sort of "warm home" isn't that surprising either.

Basically, went from not a bad-but not exactly great school experience, to meeting chloe/magic, all the stuff that happened, all leading up to finding a place where s/he felt at peace, had stability (that was lost due to the cheating--though its implied his family life wasn't THAT stable before). No wonder s/he wants that feeling back.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

That... is well argued, Zellgato.

Next concern: Even if Ted takes on the form of a woman, becomes a pro stripper and eventually settles down with a 'stud' (nice choice of words there, by the way, given the original meaning of the term), wouldn't they still be a deity?

If they start popping out little demigods, that nuclear family might literally go nuclear.
With influences like Pandora, Chloe and Abigail around, there might even be a meltdown sooner or later...

Fereshte

Post by Fereshte »

OllieOrOlly wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:37 am

Yes, rant ahoy, sorry.
Perhaps it is wrong to judge, nevertheless, I will - it is a rather unfulfilling narrative when the protagonist actually wants to be a stripper because they are so vain and get off on attention, then believe they will be able to "retire" to a relatively normal Nuclear Family. Typically, when stripping is used in a story, it is usually as a means to an end (pay for university, just make ends meet until one can find a more sustainable occupation*), but making stripping the main goal? Here it doesn't come across as subverting tropes, rather following the laziest and less likeable route.
I hate to be that person, but rant ahoy, sorry too.
So what if a stripper is vain and gets off on attention. So does a ballet dancer, for example. Or an artist. Or a writer. We all have an art and get off on showing it off and getting a reaction (attention) from audiences. Why is a ballet dancer legit but a stripper isn't? And while yes, ballet is very technical and hard work, pole dancing is both difficult and a skill set (to the point that there are pole dancing competitions. It's hard to do and takes lots of work, strength, and dedication). So then the issue is that she's naked? Is it because her body is the piece of art? What if said stripper works hard on her body to keep it lean and strong, and on her music and dance music to keep it interesting and unique? Can it be art then?

That's not to say every stripper is an artist, but some are, and to say that "they're so vain and get off on attention" is to deny that a HUGE part of the population does exactly that everyday. That's a very loose definition of every artist. Or even the rich businessman. Or any politician. You just don't like that stripping involves sexuality, which is fine, but recognize thats your personal hangup. There's nothing inherently wrong with stripping. It just has a bad stigma due to it being a part of sex work. And yes, many strippers can and do retire to become normal, functioning members of society and families. There's nothing wrong with stripping as long as its done by choice, and even better if the person genuinely enjoys it and finds an outlet for creativity and attention.

Do I want that for Teddi? I don't really care. If that's what she/he loves, and does it for enjoyment while also making good money to retire on, then so be it. Granted, like any dancer or athlete, its a job that has an early expiration date and she'll have to figure out what to do with her life after said expiration. Teaching pole dancing classes is always an option, I suppose. That's a legit exercise trend now.

Zellgato

Post by Zellgato »

Error of Logic wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:40 pm
That... is well argued, Zellgato.

Next concern: Even if Ted takes on the form of a woman, becomes a pro stripper and eventually settles down with a 'stud' (nice choice of words there, by the way, given the original meaning of the term), wouldn't they still be a deity?

If they start popping out little demigods, that nuclear family might literally go nuclear.
With influences like Pandora, Chloe and Abigail around, there might even be a meltdown sooner or later...
Well.. they are a diety. And right now under direct command via slave coller. While we do know that Ted/di and diety portions of his head were all able to fight, at least in part, the coller but also accepted it in part. Ted/di is currently near god power-but we do know he isn't god power. Because he saidi "resisting" the collar. and the collar in fact is restricting. (though could possibly break through). So.. he is still in the realm of very powerful but bound by the world's laws.

So.. presumably. Teddi or one of those two girls could easily say.
"Ted/di remove your powers" or any version of that. Could also be "lock your powers behind *blah blah blah measures* and requires their permission to use.
They could also use a command to reform Abi (though she doesn't want that) or at least remove the sexual aspects and just let her retain powers.
They could also alter Chloe to be human if she wished, or to remove the uncontrolled power portions, or just remove the violent first time aspect.
They could also gift Naomi with some powers.
The easiest solution right now would be
"Ted/di, conceal the collar from anyones vision but those here." then "Ted/di seal your powers unless authorized by naomi or chloe" and "authorize use of your powers to save those important to you in an emergency deemed by original Teddy" lastly would be "return your body to original teddy" (or buff tedy, or busty teddi. Or some verbage that would let him switch at will)
Then lastly "hid the key to this slave collar in an alternate dimension, only accessible to Naomi or Chloe on command, and in the event of their deaths Ted/di"

Depends on how far they try to take it. We also don't know the current extent. Since Ted/di isn't actually a god, and is a demi god at most, we're also just asssuming he could rid powers and the like..... So far as we've seen his powers does obey physical laws. But the expanded consciencesness apparently did let them know beyond what they should know. So even if they follow physical laws still. There is likely ways to do the previously mentioned solutions if Ted/di is aware how.

meps98

Post by meps98 »

brasca wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:06 pm
The more I think about it Teddy's response isn't that shocking considering their mind has been broadened to horizons he never thought possible when he was just a high school boy tinkering with clocks in his spare time.
I think that you're correct about this. Teddi later admitted while at the hotel pool with Abby and Chloe that stripping revealed to her that she was a bit of an exhibitionist, something again that he never experienced as a young boy. In addition, you have to keep in mind that Teddi was wildly successful as a stripper, almost effortlessly thanks to the succubus pheromones. Teddy had little experience with public praise for his activities as a teenage boy. In fact, he received mostly abuse and derision. His first complete sexual activities were as a woman and they were extremely enjoyable for her. He was also able to be a bit of a mother hen to the other girls, (giving away surplus $ and doing joint performances to increase their incomes) including saving one of their lives, which fits with his personality as a boy. When you add it all together, you can see why he says that those times where when he/she was happiest.
He's also smart enough to realize that this is strictly from a selfish perspective because he also remembers the trouble it caused with his father and his relationship with Abby. He's also aware of how society views such behavior.
The desire to settle down with a handsome man and have beautiful children is a little harder to justify but, taken to a logical conclusion, it would be an extension of his happiness as a woman, a desire for a traditional family and that sexual relations as a woman (no matter the reason for starting down that road) were very satisfying, even ego boosting and his psyche seems flexible enough to swing either way.

LarsenSan

Post by LarsenSan »

Zellgato wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:36 pm
I feel like Naomi having had a dick before--and seeming to be fairly okay with switching back and forth (or at least missing mermaid bj) makes me think that past joke,long ago, was a set up for potential future things. With a bit of retained magic Ted/di and her could probably have a multitude of things.
This somehow reminded me of Blaire White, a pre-op transwoman who is planning to be a biological father.

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

How can this strip be written by the same person who wrote the much better one over at MA3? HOW? What IS it with him and this stripping thing? ENOUGH ALREADY.
Fereshte wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:46 pm
I hate to be that person, but rant ahoy, sorry too.
So what if a stripper is vain and gets off on attention. So does a ballet dancer, for example. Or an artist. Or a writer. We all have an art and get off on showing it off and getting a reaction (attention) from audiences. Why is a ballet dancer legit but a stripper isn't? And while yes, ballet is very technical and hard work, pole dancing is both difficult and a skill set (to the point that there are pole dancing competitions. It's hard to do and takes lots of work, strength, and dedication). So then the issue is that she's naked? Is it because her body is the piece of art? What if said stripper works hard on her body to keep it lean and strong, and on her music and dance music to keep it interesting and unique? Can it be art then?

That's not to say every stripper is an artist, but some are, and to say that "they're so vain and get off on attention" is to deny that a HUGE part of the population does exactly that everyday. That's a very loose definition of every artist. Or even the rich businessman. Or any politician. You just don't like that stripping involves sexuality, which is fine, but recognize thats your personal hangup. There's nothing inherently wrong with stripping. It just has a bad stigma due to it being a part of sex work. And yes, many strippers can and do retire to become normal, functioning members of society and families. There's nothing wrong with stripping as long as its done by choice, and even better if the person genuinely enjoys it and finds an outlet for creativity and attention.

Do I want that for Teddi? I don't really care. If that's what she/he loves, and does it for enjoyment while also making good money to retire on, then so be it. Granted, like any dancer or athlete, its a job that has an early expiration date and she'll have to figure out what to do with her life after said expiration. Teaching pole dancing classes is always an option, I suppose. That's a legit exercise trend now.
Well, putting aside the debate on whether pole dancing is legit and/or stripping is a worthwhile pursuit, which are both heavily subjective, here's something that isn't: Teddy/i shouldn't go back to stripping because it's ILLEGAL. He/She is UNDERAGE. No self-respecting strip club would employ him/her if they knew that; doing so could get them shut down. And then where are they?

Shaitan051

Post by Shaitan051 »

Yeah Naomi, that's my expression too.

What the flying @#$%? :-S :-??

Dragon Paladin

Post by Dragon Paladin »

....... no. I reject this. I reject this reality and all that it contains.
You want a good fix for this? Here: have god Teddy sleep with Chloe until she can control herself. Done. Chloe's deflowered, plot point concluded. Then, use the key to order Teddy to remove his own godhood and all non-human contaminants in his blood, remove his female and god personas, and return to being normal Teddy, the human male. Done. Teddy's normal. Then remove the collar. Boom. Teddy's Teddy again, he and Chloe can be with eachother safely, comic concluded.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

LegendaryKroc wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:32 pm
How can this strip be written by the same person who wrote the much better one over at MA3? HOW?
I'd take EC/MC over Má3. Aside from that, I have the same question.

It's kinda like when I first heard Nintendo funded Bayoneta 2 and decided to promote it with a pictorial of her in Playboy Magazine. I was like: "Wait- WUT?? You sure we're talking about the same Nintendo?" :-o

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Dragon Paladin wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:15 am
....... no. I reject this. I reject this reality and all that it contains.
You want a good fix for this? Here: have god Teddy sleep with Chloe until she can control herself. Done. Chloe's deflowered, plot point concluded. Then, use the key to order Teddy to remove his own godhood and all non-human contaminants in his blood, remove his female and god personas, and return to being normal Teddy, the human male. Done. Teddy's normal. Then remove the collar. Boom. Teddy's Teddy again, he and Chloe can be with eachother safely, comic concluded.

But...but that's too simple/logical a conclusion.

The remainder of this plot must have equal parts chaos and inexplicable twists to keep the cheap LOLs coming; with gratuitous eye candy thrown in, for good measure.

Side note: Who else is bothered by the fact Teddy - of all people - said he'd happily remain enslaved so long as Chloe and Naomi were his masters?
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.