Dangerously Chloe25-03-19 Bent the Rules

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

MissMadness

Re: Dangerously Chloe25-03-19 Bent the Rules

Post by MissMadness »

You know what I'm having flashbacks to Naruto of all things. If only because I get that same feeling I did then of the writers not build up the relationship they orginally planned and accidently made the second relationship make more sense. I'll call it the Sakura affect.

LegendaryKroc

Re: Dangerously Chloe25-03-19 Bent the Rules

Post by LegendaryKroc »

*sigh*

Of COURSE she didn't think of something so straightforward. She's been nothing but The Load for so long. I guess it's apparent the writer just doesn't think of her as someone who should be actively influencing the plot in a positive way.

And before someone says something about how she's not smart or whatever, yeah we all know she's a klutz and a dumb blonde. But what happened to CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT? What happened to GROWING AS A PERSON?! Dave could have given her either of those things if he wanted to.

I'm past criticizing Teddy and Chloe's stupid undeveloped relationship. What can I possibly say that I haven't already said, that somebody else hasn't already said? Suffice it to say, It's stupid and a complete failure of writing.